03| You're as pretty as your mother was

Start from the beginning

Stepping forward into the hallway, I peek my head slowly to see 2 men looking through cabinets, under couches. Basically everywhere looking for something. My eyes zero in on the tattoo on both their necks. The Russian mafia seal. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I take larger steps towards the figure to create less noise just until I'm behind one of them. My hand instantly covers his mouth as I use the knife in hand to slit his throat. The other one has his back turned to me still not realizing what was happening behind him. I place the body down slowly ignoring the familiar feeling of blood covering my hands. The same fate happens to the next guy, still no noise made between us.

Normally I would never simply kill someone since I need some way to get information but I could hear many more footsteps scampered from above me. Therefore these men here were simply a waste of time.

"Сэр, я услышал шум снизу. (Sir I heard a noise coming from downstairs.)" I hear someone say from upstairs.

Followed by footsteps rushing down the creaking stairs letting out harsh breaths. Quickly my back slides back to the wall behind the view. My breathing gently eases out as I tighten my grip on my knife.

"Черт. Двое мужчин внизу. (Shit. Two men down.)" One groans into his headset.

"Кто, черт возьми, это сделал? (Who the fuck did it?)"

"Ищете меня, мальчики.(Looking for me boys)'' I say with a smirk coming out from my hiding spot. Good thing I know Russian.

"Привет, принцесса... Возьми ее сейчас же! (Hello princess... Grab her now!)" one of the men yells. There were 10 here. Complete smirks are shown on either of their faces as if they think this'll be easy. Pathetic.

I'm first greeted by a slim-looking man wearing a full black outfit. In addition to a huge mass of curly hair, the man sports mutton chops. He walks closely to me as if underestimating me. Though he's quickly immobilized by my boot heel to a knee. Falling to the ground he seems to not be able to move just as everyone stares at me like an alien species.

"You're gonna just stand there or grow up and fight me motherfuckers." I grin ear to ear. Just like that they snap at me as if I'm a big red sign and they're raging bull.

Instantly three men come my way but with the single flick of a knife they're on the floor a matching line across their necks. They hold their bleeding necks shaking until they go limp.

Slowly to not get their attention my hand goes to the back of my waist to grip my gun in hand pulling it out. Three of them go to draw their guns but I quickly fire, not giving them enough to aim as the sound of guns clattering to the ground followed by groans.

A leg catches me off guard as it comes an inch to my face just as I move back. Their heel cuts through the air kicking my gun out of hand. I bend down pushing my foot from under me to meet his ankle sending him tumbling to the floor. His gun slides across the floor giving me the perfect opportunity to grab it as my own, taking down another two of the men with a gunshot in the head.

The last man standing seems to be frozen on spot as he watches me step forward to him. He looks like a prey watching his predator stalking him. I send two last bullets, one in the man's arm that he holds in pain and the other in the first man who is still later on the floor not moving.

I take slow menacing steps to the man on the floor with the bullet in his arm pulling my knife from the floor to hold to his neck. He shakes in front of me the knife close to his neck as the other one watches in fear. My favorite thing to see.

"Какого черта ты здесь?! (Why the hell are you here?!)" I say through seethed teeth barely containing my anger.

"Наш босс велел нас отвезти вас. Мы не знаем почему? (We were told to get you by our boss. We don't know why.)" One of them trembles trying to push his head back away from the knife.