Y/n x GN! Reader One shot

Start from the beginning

Zabuza grunted, "Fine, me and Haku have a mission so treat them and get them out." Y/n smiled in victory while you deadpanned by that. "Hai!" Y/n made the way to his house while you look lost. "Sorry about him. He can be umm...a little harsh." Y/n apologize, "But he's actually a nice guy! You just got to get to know him, maybe the three of us can be besties!"

'I only be your bestie...and Chomei' You were imagining you and Chomei spilling tea. You were also imaging you doing Y/n's hair while he was cleaning his sword.

"Here we are!" You see that you were at his house as it look nice. "Okay, let me carefully put you down on the bed." Y/n carefully and slowly put you down on the bed. Y/n clapped his head as he smile, "Okay, I'm gonna get my stuff so take this..." Y/n gave you his jacket as to keep you warm before he went out of the room.

'Kawaii! They look so cute! Their name is so cool!' Y/n thought as he was covering his face. He shake his head before he patted his cheeks. "Okay, I can do this!"

"No you can't"

'Chomei!?' 

"You were squealing about them...I don't blame you though"

'EH!?'

"I see them as a person with culture, plus they look like a person to have tea with"

'You drink tea?'

"I'm chilling and I just sit back and observed"

'(=_=)'

Y/n just went on as he goes to gather his stuff. He got everything as he was at the door as he wanted to knock as to notified them since he still felt bad that he didn't have their consent to pick them up. "(You're Name), I'm here. Can I come in?"

"It's you're house, so yes."

He open the door as he smile at them while holding the supplies. "Okay! I have everything so let's start." Y/n started to set everything down. "I want to ask since I want to make you comfortable, but is it okay if I touch you?"

You nodded 'Yes' as Y/n smile, "Thank you, I promise to do my best!" He carefully roll up you're pants/shorts as there some scratches and some spots are bleeding. "Let me clean this." He proceed to clean your legs. "So I want to ask, how did you fall from the sky?"

You look shock and confuse. "I what?!" Y/n nodded as he begin to answer that he was training when he saw something falling and see that it was a person. Y/n's body moved on it's own as it jumped on top of a tree so that he can jump high enough to catch the person who was you.

"I was trying to wake you up for a minute then you did and now here we are." Y/n finished as he was able to wrapped the bandages around your legs. You look lost as you try to recall what happen that made you literally fall from the sky! "Oh I forgot to ask! What's your pronoun?" Y/n ask.

"Huh?" You tilted your head. "Well, you see there's a lady from the village who likes to be call 'They' and 'Them'. So I want to ask so I don't make you upset if I say your pronoun wrong." Y/n explained as he blush from the embarrassment. You explain that it's (Pronoun) as Y/n nodded, "Thank you, I'll make sure that if anyone comes to visit they call you that."

You started to yawn as Y/n caught it. "Oh your tired. I should let you sleep, do you need anything?" Y/n ask. You shook your head no but quickly changed your mind as you thought of something. "Can you sleep with me?"

Y/n blush from the request, he doesn't want to make any fast moves. He honestly likes you so far, seeing how you haven't judge him. Y/n nodded as he got to the bed with you, he hug you as he wanted to make you warm. The warmth make you tired as you fell asleep.

"(Pronoun) sleeping face is so cute!" Y/n said he see you're sleeping face. You were in a field of beautiful flowers but the scene feels familiar? You suddenly felt a strong breeze as you turn and you're eyes widen.

"Well, Well. If it ain't the falling person that my host catch."

'It Chomei!' You screamed in fan mode. Chomei see you're face reaction as he was confuse, "...Um chile anyways so, how are you here? I'm not complaining, but I like to know." Chomei ask. "I got here because rumored has it, you like tea?" You ask.

Chomei look back a little before he floated down. "...You come to the right place."

There was a cup as you sit down with Chomei as you're dream was coming true into having some tea with him. The two was talking as they were having their tea. "Ugh that bitch really call Mitsuri that, I couldn't." You said as you were shaking your head.

"The only reason she complaining is because she's broke. What was more disrespectful was that she was laughing. Broke people should never laugh!" Chomei said as you were snapping your fingers. "Cheers."

It was then that flowers were storming around you as Chomei complained a little. "No! It's time for you to go!" Chomei whined. "What?!" You yelled. "You're waking up." Chomei answer, "But don't worry, we will have our time together. Till then." Chomei said.

You were waking up as you feel someone snoring softly. You look up and see that it was Y/n who was sleeping. He was still hugging you as his eyes was still close. "Yep it's official..."

"I'm staying here."

===========