Steve and Tony fighting for Y/N love

Start from the beginning

Steve looks unsure. "Yes...?" He says unsure.

"Holy crap." Y/N sighs. "Are you also playing like this in the sims?"

Steve looks over to Y/N. "Oh, about that. My character found a girlfriend in the park and got promoted in the police career!" He says excitedly and innocently.

"And you never tried to drown your neighbors in the pool by building walls by it?" Y/N looks surprise at him.

"You can do that?" Steve looks surprise back.

"What the fuck. Really? You don't know that?" Y/N says in disbelief.

"Language Y/N."

-

Y/N got a message from JARVIS to meet Tony in the garage. After some minutes, he arrives and see Tony standing in front of a Lamborghini.

"Surprise! Here." Tony throws a car key and Y/N catches it.

"Is this...?" Y/N looks unsure.

"For you? Yes." Tony smiles. "Since you don't have a car, I bought you one."

Y/N looks in disbelief. "What!? How much did this cost!?"

"Just some pocket change for me." Tony grins.

"I can't take this! I don't even have a driver's license!" Y/N complains.

"Well, one, you're going to take this. Two, I'm going to teach you, right now." Tony opens the car doors and makes a hand sign that Y/N should sit down. He did this and Tony closes the door. He then opens the door next to him and sits down next to Y/N. "Alright, driving is not hard. Let's learn the basics for now though. Now, let start up the car."

Y/N did this and looks back at Tony. "What now?"

"Now, let me change the radio because this song is shit." Tony did this and looked back at Y/N. "Now, let's try to ride around the garage. Change it to backwards and step on the gas panel."

"Okay..." Y/N says unsure. He sets the setting to backwards and step on the gas panel. It went well, till he accidently steps on too hard.

"Y/N, s-stop!" Tony panics. Y/N quickly step of the gas panel, but thanks to the speed, it crashes against the car behind him. They look behind him with shock and after a second look at each other. "I can fix that."

-

Y/N is sitting at the couch, next to Tony and Steve. He's currently eating his breakfast while watching tv.

"So, Y/N, how about us two goes hit the golf field?" Tony suggests with a charming smile. "I'm sure that you CAN drive a golfcart." He chuckles.

Steve looks over to Tony. "Sorry Tony, me and Y/N are going to train together."

Y/N also looks over to Tony as well. "We can do it another time."

"C'mon, you rather spend some dumb training with captain boring and not spend a day with this handsome guy?" Tony smiles proudly. Steve just glares at him.

"Sorry Tony, but I promised Steve. We can do it tomorrow?"

Tony sighs. "Fine."

Y/N gives him an apologetic look and got up to put the plates in the kitchen. Steve looks towards Tony with a glare. "What are you doing?"

"Just freeing him from you." Tony grins.

"Leave him alone Tony. He's a great guy and I don't want you to influence him." Steve argues.

Tony looks prepared to argue with him. "I'm influence him to be happier. Unlike you who influence him to be more bored in life."

Steve scoffs. "Well, I can be fun too, but I guess that you're too dumb to not know that. Not only that, but I also don't rely on buying his affection."

Tony eyebrows rises. "He told you that?"

"Yes, he did, but not the exact word. Just saying he feels guilty that you buy so much stuff for him." Steve explains.

Tony scoffs. "Such kind words of Y/N. At least he talks about me while hanging around you and not the other way around." Tony stands up. "I'm getting bored of your old ass. I'm going back later. Bye!"

-

Steve and Y/N are currently in the boxing ring. Steve is training Y/N some new moves.

"C'mon, hit me." Steve orders. Y/N hits his hands. After some hitting. Steve orders him to stop. "Alright, now, hit me my face."

Y/N looks confuse. "You sure?"

"I can survive." Steve smiles and chuckles.

Y/N nods and punch Steve in the face. He yelps but went back in his original position with a smile. "You're getting better and better."

Y/N smiles. "Thanks."

"Well, well, well, looks like Y/N is finally beating your ass." Tony smiles while walking in the gym with a present.

Steve looks tired. "What do you want Tony?"

"Just bring Y/N something." Tony smiles and looks at the present. Y/N looks curious at the box and left the boxing ring. He goes to Tony and open the present. A white husky puppy comes out of it and sniffs around. He also looks at Y/N.

"Holy shit, is he for me." Y/N says in awe.

"Yes. Isn't he cute?" Tony says proudly.

"But aren't animals not allowed in the tower?" Y/N says while taking out the young puppy.

"Yes, but I like to make exceptions, especially for you." Tony winks at Y/N with a smile.

"T-thank you! He's so cute! I'm going to the park with him." Y/N smiles and walks away. "Now we need a name for you..." He left.

Steve glares at Tony. He just simply gives him a smirk. "Look how happy he is."

"You know what? It's ON." Steve says spiteful. "But know this, Y/N is going to be happy with ME, not YOU."

Tony laughs. "That's funny." He smiles confidently and walks away.

-

It's valentine day. Y/N is sitting on the couch, playing with his new dog. Tony and Steve watch him from a distance across the room. They then glare at each other.

"I. Don't. Think. So." Tony warns him.

"Try me." Steve says spiteful.

They glare for a few seconds. Steve begins to make the first move, but Tony jumps on him. "Bye cap." Tony punch Steve, quickly got up and run towards Y/N.

Steve grabs his leg and Tony falls on his face. "Screw you." Tony kicks his face and the two begins to fight each other, by kicking each other and punching each other.

Y/N hears this and walk toward the two men. He stands in front of them awkwardly. "What are you doing?"

They look up shocked and stop fighting. They got up and breath heavily. "Y/N, can you go out with me?" They say in chorus.

Y/N looks shocked, but quickly regains his cool. "Sure."

They look confuse. "Wait, who did you say yes to?" Steve asks.

"Both of you." They look shocked. "Wait, why don't we invite Clint and the rest too." Y/N says excitedly.

"Eh, what?" Tony looks surprise.

"We can go bowling! I going to ask the rest about it." Y/N smiles innocently and walks away.

Tony and Steve watch him leave. "Did he..."

"Just friendzone us?" Tony finishes him.

They look at each other with disbelief. "I'm going to get him." Tony says.

Steve glares. "Doubt that."