Princess

The date is February, the 18th of 1516. The Prince of Wales is now 3 years 1 month and 17 days old and his young brother the Duke of York is 2 years 5 months and one 1 day old. Today HM Katherine Queen of England, the only possessor of HM King Henry VIII's heart, welcomed to the world the beautiful, little and angelic baby Mary Elizabeth Margaret Princess Royal of England.

Mary certainly favores more her Trastámara family with her dark brown hair, and fair blue eyes and little freckles on her cheeks. She looks perfectly like her brothers sister, Henry with red hair, brown eyes and freckles on his white as paper skin and Jasper with his extremely blue eyes, carrot color hair, with no freckles on his porcelain skin.

She was named after her auntie, Mary Tudor, Queen of Spain Holy-Roman Empress and Duchess of Burgundy. Her father's side grandmother Elizabeth York. And her other aunt Margaret Queen Mother of Scotland.

Even with her similarity among her siblings, she looks so much like her 1st and 2nd degree cousin, Archduchess Mary Elizabeth (Liesel) Habsburg of Austria, the twin sister of Archduke Philip Ferdinand Prince of Astúrias.

The little princess became instantly the girl of Henry's eyes, his pearl, and both her parents knew she was destined to great things. Such as being Queen Consort of some important kingdom, such as Spain, Scotland, Portugal or more probably France.

When she was born she was already a strong peon in the marriage market of European Monarchies. And neither her mother nor her father would walk away free hands, letting her die unmarried and childless.