Battlefield

The Sun was hidden behind a wall of clouds, the air was cold as ice, not much was visible. At the north side an army with 17 thousand men ready for battle was craving for blood. While at the south side an very unprepared army, composed by farmers and commoners in general, lead by a pregnant Queen with blood in her eyes was waiting to defend his land.
As soon as King James IV of Scots lead his soldiers after the noise of ivory gaudy, Queen Katherine of England yelled
"-For England!"
And the embarrassing army of hers went to be confronted by the Scottish very prepared one.
The Scots started with the advantage, however, when the English general accompanied by his countrymen stabbed King James in the back. the inhabitants of northern Britain had to cease fire and shamefully withdraw.

Queen Katherine was boasted of her impressive victory at the Battle of Flooden, but her sister-in-law Queen Margaret of the Scots was not at all happy with the death of her beloved and dear husband, and blamed her sister for her widowhood by refusing to forgive her, there for many, many years, in which she was regent of her son James V on the Scottish throne. Upon returning home the queen gave all the credit for her victory to her husband, which was not at all fair but very smart as well. King Henry fell further in the favor of his dear wife and queen. As a symbol of victory, Katherine took to Henry the mantle of the now-dead Scottish King, just as Henry brought to his wife in memory of his victory over the French a prisoner of war, who was later surely slaughtered.

A quarter later, the very popular Queen Katherine welcomed the world through a long and painful labor to Duke Jasper of York, her second son and second in line to the throne of England after only his eldest brother Henry Richard William , Prince of Wales and Duke of Cornwall. Like his brother, Jasper was warmly welcomed into the world by his father and his people, and was named in honor of his father's dear great-uncle Jasper Tudor, his cousin and uncle Carlos, heir of Spain, of the Holy Roman Empire, and Burgundy, and also in honor of his tricky but powerful grandfather Fernando of Aragon and Castile, given the great and strong name of Jasper Charles Ferdinand Tudor.

The now family of four was very happy at peace being adored and exalted by their people and boasted even by the pope himself.
Everything was doing just fine.