ℎ𝑖! 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

𝑌𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠

𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑, 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒.

And before I do continue, I would like to rewrite/edit the chapters because I feel like I could improve it with minor edits.

Please tell me if you'd be up for that.

Thank you for being incredibly patient with this bullshitery I've been writing!

Thank you for reading and interacting!!!!

𝑃.𝑆. ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘

CHAPTER IX

"Divorced?" I breathed out shakily. There was no way I could have wrapped my head around the words that left Phil's lips. I closed my eyes and draw in a deep breath. His right arm rested on my side as he cupped my face with his left palm. In that moment his lips were on mine, connecting into a soft kiss. A kiss that felt so reassuring and loving at the same time. I pulled back and rested my head on his shoulder with eyes still closed. His arms snaked around my shoulders ever so gently squeezing me into him.

"What's next?" I asked quietly.

"I was hoping for a date..." Phil trailed off.

"I meant for finding Doug." I broke into a smile. His chest vibrated when a chuckle broke from his lips. I looked up and saw calmness and confidence sketched on his face.