Violet turned her head around with a deep frown, "You don't look like a monster. Who called you a monster?!"

She seemed ready to fight, and it caused me to grin how defenseve she got of me. I shook my head, "Don't worry about it. I don't care what anyone else says."

Violet hummed and turned around again, resting her back against my front as she let out another sigh, "You were... heavy."

"Did I scare you?" I asked in a small voice, dreading her answer. Violet was quick to shake her head, "No. You were still Harry. I mean, there were parts of you that I still recognized. Like when I told you to stop and take your rings off, you were concerned and instantly did what I asked. I felt safe."

I nodded slowly, "Okay. That's good. Did you... enjoy it?" I was slightly confused. I knew I made her come four times, but I was still worried until now that she had done all of that for me, and only for me.

Violet cleared her throat uneasily, "Yeah. Actually, a lot. Like way more than I could ever imagine. It was... It was amazing."

My eyes widened, "Are you serious?"

I could almost feel that she was blushing, and I had a small grin on my lips, "Who knew you were such a devil, petal?"

"Oh stop," She spoke while rolling her eyes, "I've just never done anything like that before. And yeah, I liked it. Don't act like you didn't notice."

"I remember you squirting." My lips curled up into a smirk and Violet let out a sharp breath, "Yeah. Seems like the things you remember are the things I don't really remember."

"Hmm, went into your subspace for a bit there, petal." I remembered her squirting so vividly, and the memory of it was enough to get me hard in the bath we were sitting in. The way she had looked, her body completely surrendered to me as she orgasmed so harshly, was something I'd definitely be dreaming about.

I shifted uncomfortably in the bath, trying to control myself and calm myself down again. Violet was in no state to have sex right now, at least not for a few days. 

"That's never happened before. A lot of things last night had never happened before." She shyly admitted. And we both knew what she was talking about. Violet had never been tied up before, she had never done anal before, she had never squirted before.

It was a lot of new experiences in one night, and I knew it had taken a toll.

"You were fucking amazing." I praised her, gently kissing the side of her neck.

"Have you used a cock ring a lot?" She asked curiously after a while.

I shook my head, "No. Don't actually always like it, it can get a bit painful. It can happen that I'm still hard after coming with a cock ring. But I wanted to last, for you."

"You really did." She sighed.

"Mhm, never been so set on making a girl come four times."

"Really?" Violet sounded confused, "I thought that was just a thing you did."

I chuckled and shook my head, "Definitely not. Only happens with you. When I made you come three times in your apartment, that was a first for me too."

"Oh." She seemed surprised.

We were silent for a minute, and I felt calm in this bath tub with her. I brushed her hair away from her neck, leaving gentle kisses on the skin as I felt the need to take care of her. I had absolutely destroyed her body, and she deserved to be treated gently now.

"What are you planning on doing today?" Violet murmured.

I shrugged, "Just some work at the bar. Going to be in the office all day, have a meeting planned just after noon."