I was working on undressing myself, slipping out of the sweatpants I had put on when I woke up pretty early this morning.

Violet let out a yawn before she dropped the sheet and wobbled on her legs a little bit.

My eyes widened when I saw her ass, completely red and bruised. "Shit." I muttered, and she quickly flicked her head to see me, following my gaze and shaking her head, "No, it's okay."

"Vi, your ass is blue." I tried with a sigh but she shut me up, "I'm serious, it's fine."

She was still quite unstable on her legs, and she let out a breath when she saw my worried face, "You gave me four orgasms, I'm allowed to be wobbly. My legs are jello."

I assisted her in getting into the tub, and she hissed when the hot water met the skin of her behind. She tensed up and bit down on her lip, and I felt like a complete twat for hurting her. "I'm so sorry, I- Shit, I can hardly remember doing that." I apologized with a heavy heart.

"No, no, it's just bruised because you forgot to take your rings off at first." She quickly shook her head again, reassuring me, but I could tell she was in pain. Once her skin was accustomed to the temperature, she comfortable sat down in the tub and I sat down behind her.

My legs were on her sides and she leaned into my chest, the warm water engulfing us as we relaxed in the bath. I had never taken a bath here before. My eyes glanced over the many small bitemarks on her neck. They looked fresh, and I couldn't even remember doing that.

"We've never done this before." She remarked softly. I shook my head at her words, "No, we haven't."

"It's nice."

We fell quiet for a bit as she sighed contently.

"I want to apologize." I broke the silence, and I felt like shit again when I realized Violet had dozed off and my voice had snapped her awake again. She cleared her throat and shuffled around the tub a bit, "For what?"

"Hurting you." I mumbled, pressing my lips to her shoulder from behind. Violet let out a sigh, "Harry, you don't have to apologize. And you didn't hurt me. I offered."

"You should never do that again," I sighed, "It was stupid."

"I know. But it worked, right?"

I tensed slightly before nodding, "Yeah."

"And I'm fine. Bit sore, but I'll be okay." She reassured me again and I let out a breath, "So, you're not hurt?" I took hold of her hands, inspecting her wrists. They were slightly scratched and red from the scarves and how hard she tugged on them.

"No, you didn't hurt me. Do you not... remember anything?" She sounded confused.

"When I get angry, I just... black out a little bit. I work automatically then, like a robot. It's just a ritual I do, the thing with the four rules. I've always used it in the past because it means emotional distance for me. It unpersonal. But I did come back to you after a bit. Don't remember much from the beginning, but definitely remember most." I explained silently.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you something about that... Do you really not let anyone touch you when you have sex with them?"

I shrugged, "I'm not against it, but it just feels to clingy most of the time. I don't know why girls are always obsessed with having these long ass nails, it hurts. It just gives me more control." I explained, and Violet let out a laugh, inspecting her own, shorter nails.

"And what's with the T-shirt? You never get naked?" She followed up.

"No. Same thing, it's just like a barrier that I like to keep, feels too vulnerable and vulnerable if I do. Plus, most girls look at my back like I'm a monster, so it's just easier to keep it hidden."