9

"Aera ! Tae ! Here !"

Rosé shouted and waved at you and Taehyung who just arrived at her place. 

She really was a party queen, her big luxury house was now transformed to a hype night club with all these disco balls, lighting, loud music and DJ playing in the middle area. Her party was packed with lots of people, as you could see people drink and make out everywhere.

The two of you walked towards Rosé who stood at the poolside with Lisa, Jin, Jimin and Jungkook. They were all looking sharp and stunning as always, you both greeted and hugged them.

"Babe, I miss you ! I'm glad you come," Rosé smiled widely while looking at you, "And damn you're looking hot !" She complimented your look.

You wore a short bodycon dress with black boots and an oversized leather jacket. You put a cat-eye eyeliner for your makeup, and a messy bun for your hairdo. You hadn't gone to a party for quite some time, so tonight you decided to put some effort into your look.

"Thanks bae, you too." You smiled at her.

"Ya Aera, where have you been ? I miss our lunchtime together," Jimin asked you, "You've missed some hot gossip."

"She's busy with her new 'boyfriend' now," Taehyung said, teasing you.

"Ya, you have a new boyfriend ? Why didn't you bring him here ?" Lisa asked excitedly, "Who's he ? Is he also from our campus ?"

"Aish, he's not my boyfriend, just a regular friend." You said.

"Suga. You guys must've known him, he's our classmate." You said to Jimin and Jungkook, who looked hard remembering who Suga was.

"The ner— uhm, the super smart student in our class," Taehyung said to Jimin and Jungkook, correcting his words when he saw your killer look.

"Ah yeah, I think I remember that nerd," Jimin said, "But I haven't seen him for a while. JK, have you ever seen him nowadays ?" He asked Jungkook.

"Err I really don't remember which one is him hyung, you know I didn't really pay attention to losers." Jungkook said, making everyone there laugh, except you.

"What are you doing with that guy ? I bet you seduced him to do your homework ? Loser like him doesn't have any use other than studying, right ?" Jimin said again.

"Aish don't be rude like that, sometimes us girls have kinks for nerds, you know ? Maybe Aera too," Rosé said.

"I personally like innocent guys with glasses, they look cute. So tell me, is this Suga cute or not ?" She asked you.

"Aish Rosé, you don't need to hook up with real nerds, they're boring." Jin said, "I can be your nerd if you want, you know I'm good at acting." He said again teasingly and hugging Rosé, making everyone laugh once again.

"But I'm glad you're back to yourself tonight, bae." Lisa said softly to you, "You know, you kinda look like a mess nowadays, you sit alone and looking pale and you got skinnier, I thought you're sick." She said concernedly.

"Yeah, you better get off from that loser or you'll be like him too." Jungkook said again.

You stood there feeling sick and irritated. You weren't sure if it was because of the booze or it was just their real self, you couldn't believe that your friends could be this rude and talk about someone like they had no value.

Suga was right, they weren't on the same level. Suga was up high above your friends. They were all just jerks, you couldn't stand this anymore.

"I'm sorry I have to go. I'm not feeling well." You said abruptly.

"Hey, you okay ? You want me to take you home ?" Taehyung asked you confusedly.

"Nah I'm fine," You waved to him, "You guys enjoy the night."

And with that, you left the party back to your dorm.

***