2

"Ouch, my head.."

You slowly opened your eyes and rubbed your head, you looked around and you saw someone standing not far from you, it was him, your classmate.

"Hey... could you... ugh... help me," You said weakly to him, and he immediately grabbed your hand, helped you stand.

"What happened ?" You asked him.

"A motorbike hit us," He said anxiously, "Dammit he's running away ! What a jerk !" He said again, pissed.

"You okay ?" He asked, looking at you who gathered all your stuff from the road, "Let me help." 

"I'm okay, just a little bit shocked, but I'm fine." You said, putting all the notebook back in your bag, "You ?" 

"I'm good." He said, handing you the last papers from the road.

"Thanks," You smiled, taking the papers from him and shoved them into your bag, "And thanks for saving me too." You said again.

"What ?" He furrowed his eyebrows confusedly.

"You pulled me, right ? So I didn't get hit. Thank you," You smiled at him, making him a little bit blushed.

"Suga, right ?" You asked his name.

"You know me ?" He asked, looking at you in disbelief.

"Of course I know you, we're classmates, right ?" You said, "And I'm…"

"Aera." He cut your words, "The popular girl, yeah I know you."

You just shrugged nonchalantly at his attitude. You checked your watch to see what time it was right now, but it was broken. You sighed annoyedly and decided that it was no use to go to the class now because you would get detention anyway, so you decided to just cut it off.

"Hey, you wanna go grab some coffee while waiting for the next class ? We're already late anyway." You asked Suga who looked a little hesitant.

"Oh c'mon, I'll treat you. Take it as a thank you from me for saving me earlier." You smiled widely at him, gesturing to him to follow you to the coffee shop nearby. 

He hesitated for a while, but eventually followed you behind.

***