betrayal

(just so you guys know I do not hate Nya but she is a douche in this) Our story begins a city called Ninjago where we see a group of friends and warriors together celebrating peace and prosperity however little did they know that an event would soon come that would change if they're lives forever

Nya's P.O.V

Me and my friends were celebrating defeating a villain like usual. when I noticed that while we had increased our strength, my brother had not I began to wonder why was he even on our team if he was useless. That night I told this to my friends and they agreed with me that he needed to be kicked off the team however we Knew that while he is useless. Master Wu would not allow Kai to be kicked off the team as he was one of the elemental Masters he says 🙄 he's just probably trying to protect Kai after all. he's the only one who is nice to him anymore. So me and my friends came up with a plan to get him kicked off the team and break his trust.

Kai's P.O.V

It was morning. I had just woken up I woke up at 11:00 which was a bit late probably because we had a party last night. Anywho I walked out of my room to get some pudding as I noticed Master Wu infront of the fridge as he then said "Kai I am disappointed in you. You betrayed us? and for what power?!?!?" As I then said "what do you mean?" As he then said "you being a spy for Chen. That's what!"

As I then answered "uh you got the wrong ninja. I would never betray any of you" as he then showed me a video that was sent to Jay's phone by a anonymous account that showed me telling Chen our weaknesses and punching a.......baby? Okay now he's gotta be kidding with me I would never punch a baby! After that he then told me to hand over my ninja outfits and my golden weapon to him. I did as I was told and I left the monastery. only to be beaten by my friends (almost to death) and called a traitor.

They then pushed me off the pathway and made me fall down the mountain. As I laid on the ground dying I saw a glimpse of something a.........hooded woman?

I then blacked out

I then blacked out. Hours later I woke up to see the hooded lady again as I then said "who are you?" She then took of her good and then said "hmmm you may call me pyronica mkay?" I then looked at the beautiful pink haired lady. as I then tried to move but pyronica then pushed me back onto the bed I was laying in. She then asked me what happened to me as I then told her what happened to me. She suddenly stood up and hugged me as she then said " I am so so so sorry for them doing that to you Kai!" Alarmed I then said "uh how do you know my name?" As she then said "oh.............uh..................um.............eh...I looked at your weapon hilt it says your name!" Hmmm something about her is Sus...

Pyronica P.O.V

Whew that was a close one I couldn't tell my sweet Kai that I was a demon that had been spying on him for a couple of years. Ooooh he's just so cute and Soon Mine! However for those jerks. I will rip they're heads off for betraying my sweetie pie! I can wait to see him murder his own sister! All I have to do left is mark him and then buh-bye-bye kai's humanity!
I will Mark him when he falls asleep.
Kai then said "whelp night pyronica" and fell asleep. (Perfect) I thought as I floated over to him and grabbed his arm and then set my hand ablaze. The flame then traveled up his arm and then disappeared then blue flames then appeared on his arm and carved a wheel into it.

 The flame then traveled up his arm and then disappeared then blue flames then appeared on his arm and carved a wheel into it

End of chapter