KISS, KISS, AND MORE KISSES!

This chapter is going to have fluff. ENJOY!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Naruto's POV

He just kissed me. After a few minutes of processing what was going on, I pulled away. "S-Sasuke?" I felt like I was on fire. I just stared up at Sasuke, trying to figure him out on why he kissed me. Just as I was about to ask him why he kissed me, he did the unthinkable AGAIN. He kissed me again!

Just as he closed the gap between us, I felt something entered my mouth. I felt my face instantly glow red as Sasuke kissed me, I tried my best not to give in to the taste of whatever was in my mouth. But, I TRIED! I soon found myself slowing kissing back.

Sasuke's POV

He slowly started kissing back, however, I had to break our wonderful kiss for air. When I opened my eyes, I saw that his face was bright red. He looks so nervous, yet...very cute. If this is really some sorta cheesy love at first sight type of thing, then I don't mind as long as it's him I've fallen for. I kiss him again, sliding my tongue inside his mouth......again.

A few minutes later, we're in a full make out session. I honestly lost track of time because of how long we were making out, breaking for air, and repeating. The only thing that told me we were making out for a long time was Itachi calling us down for dinner. I break our kiss once again, a long of saliva being the only connection between us left. I got off of the bed and waited for Naruto to get up. "C'mon. Lets get going." After he got up, we walked downstairs and head towards the kitchen. Before we entered I turned to face him and said, "Okay, if Itachi asks what we were doing, we were just studying and talking." I turned back around and walked into the kitchen.

Naruto followed behind and took a seat across from me and diagonal from Itachi. In other words, he sat at the head if the table like he's a fucking king or some shit like that. Itachi was still going on about my grades and how good they are.

Itachi's POV

I kept rambling on and on about how good Sasuke's grades were because I honestly didn't think they'd be that good! Before he went to this school, his grades were so low that it made elementary students look as smart as a high school student. Now that I think about it, Sasuke's grades used to just be sad for his age. After talking about his grades for a little while, I decided to ask Naruto about his. "My grades a-are just..um...fi-fine, I guess."

"So, you aren't having a hard time in any of your classes, are you?" He looked at me after taking a bite of the spaghetti I made. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he even started, his phone rang. His blushed a bit from embarrassment and answered his phone.

Naruto's POV

*on the phone* (also I forgot how I used to do it, so I'm changing to a style I'll remember)

"Hello?"

"Naruto, it's me."

"..."

"Uhhhh......Naru?"

"KURAMA!"

"HOLY SHI-EEEESSHH!"

"Huh?"

"N-Nothing!"

"Okay?"

"Any who- I got good news!"

"Holy ramen! Really!? What is it?"