Vanessa

Unedited ( ̄┰ ̄*)

"Vanessa-san!"

Hearing the familiar voice, a certain pinked hair woman instinctively spun her head around. That sweet feminine voice, she knew it all too well. As she finally came face to face with e/c orbs, a smile tugged on her lips.

"y/n, what brings you here?" Asking the h/c haired girl, Vanessa lifted her wine bottle up as she felt quite elated at the sudden arrival of the noble girl. She was just on her spot inside the Black Bull's base, drinking. Though, she couldn't have had several sips when the e/c eyed girl just came. "And drop the honorifics, it's Va-ne-ssa."

"Ah, yes." the h/c haired girl chuckled nervously as she scratched one of her her red tinted cheeks. She continued her reason of visit after sighing lightly. "I just came here to ask you something." The girl said.

Though, she isn't exactly a girl but more like a woman as she is the same age as the pink haired witch. Her height always gave it off. Despite that small, she was a mature woman with a mix of femininity. The lavender eyed witch always loved how soft spoken y/n is especially whenever the h/c-nette passionately talks about her interests in witches and books.

Vanessa raised her brows, taking in the e/c eyed girl's question. "Ask me what?"

"Ah! Vanessa-senpai! y/n-san!" Both girls turned to the new voice, turning their heads towards the loud Black Bulls member.

"Hi, Asta-kun." y/n greeted, waving her hands.

"Why are you here, y/n-san?"

"Oi, Asta. You're talking to a noble, don't go all casual to y/n-san." Noelle scolded the ash blonde boy, frowning at him. Asta tried arguing back, somewhat Noelle insulting Asta with her royalty tactics as well as Asta loudly trying to knock some sense into her.

"Mou, we we're having a conversation. I'd love to be left alone with y/n , if you guys wouldn't mind." The pink haired woman whined, hooking her arm with the h/c-nette. Puffing up her cheeks as she frowned at the inconvenience. y/n just sweat-dropped at this.

"I heard you we're going to ask Vanessa something, what is it?" Out of nowhere, the spatial magic user appeared. Despite being already there in the first place. Leaning forward as he asked the question towards the short woman, seemingly curious at the question she asked.

Vanessa seemed to be alarmed at this. Snapping at the realization, she widened her eyes as she gave Finral a small glare. Shaking it off, she interrupted.

"What's it to you, Finral. She was going to ask me, not you." Vanessa scoffed.

Finral looked at his squadmate , eye twitching.

Finral knew why she was acting like that all of a sudden. She talked about it to him. He very well knew how much Vanessa admired the short lady and yet here she is, sounding quite possessive of her.

"Well, it's fine if I just tell you guys anyway. I was just wondering if Vanessa would like to come with me somewhere tomorrow." The h/c haired girl said. Smiling delightfully while connecting eyes with lavender ones.

The brunette male widened his eyes. A date right away?! T-That's....I'M JELOUS!

While internally screaming in his head, he felt like pulling his hair out at his frustration. How could he just let this pass when he too liked the h/c haired lady? But knowing about Vanessa's feelings on the girl, he already knew all too well what's he's supposed to do and that is to support the witch.