𝟮𝟴 || 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀

Comenzar desde el principio

day three
- walked around Miyagi with Kurihara, Haruki, Rio, and Ginjima
- spent most of your money at the bakery and manga store
- played a game of basketball with Kurihara, Nakamura and a couple of guys on the courts near a park
- bought ice cream and ate it with the guys at the park
- binged How to Keep a Mummy and Nanbaka before falling asleep in the living room

day four
- just hung around the house for the day
- facetimed with Kenma while playing on Yahaba's xbox with Kurihara
- Kenma and Kurihara ended up getting along really well and you all built a massive mansion in minecraft together
- that evening when you were finished in the shower you went to go back to the room, only to meet Rio's odd coloured friend.

- ☹︎ -

"Yo Rio, the bathroom's free." You say as you walk towards the door to the bedroom, a towel rested over your shoulders. Your wet hair leaves a trail of small spots of water on the ground as you rub your scalp with your towel, fringe sticking to your forehead.

"Wait ( Y/n )! Don't come i-" Was all you heard before your eyes widen and silence fills the air.

On the bed next to yours, sat your blonde friend and a...... yellow octopus?

You stand at the door, you hand still on the handle as you blink at them, your lips parting before you shut them again.

"Uuuhhhhhhhh... Sorry for interrupting your conversation?" You say, your tone making it seem as though you were asking them a question.

Just as you were about to turn on your heel and walk out, a question came out of your mouth before you even register what was happening.

"Do you taste good?" You blurt out, tilting your head to the side. You watch both of their eyes widen and jaws drop before you slap a hand over your mouth.

"Huh?! No!" The yellow coloured thing yelps, it's eyes widening as Rio slaps a hand over her smiling mouth.

"But ain't you a giant octopus? I heard octopus tastes good." You tell them, closing the door behind you as you walk into the room, advancing towards the duo.

"I'm a human!" The octopus looking thing announces, pointing a tentacle at you.

"Oh yeah? And I'm ( Y/n )! I have ocean blue orbs, long golden hair and I'm 3'5! I also like singing fight song at the top of the school building in front of everyone!" You exclaim in a sarcastically cheerful voice, your hands clasped near your face as you look up at the ceiling, batting your eyelashes.

Your pouting expression drops as you glare at the thing sitting on Rio's bed.

"Wait ( Y/n )-chan!" Rio laughs into her hand while raising her other one towards you, telling you to stop what you were doing. You turn to her, raising an eyebrow.

"This is my teacher, Korosensei. Korosensei this is ( Y/n )." Rio briefly introduces the two of you to each other, using her hands to point at you both as she says your names.

"Nice to meet you ( Y/n )! How did you meet Nakamura?" Korosensei asks, a wide smile spreading across his face.

"Her brother is my friend." You bluntly reply. You both blink at each other as the silence fills the room before you shrug and turn towards your bag.