Seeing the marks on the corner of his lips made you think how it got there. Is that a tattoo or a real seal?

"Did you buy me something?" you walk to your bed before sitting, "You didn't have to, you know."

The boy kicks off his shoes, revealing a pair of socks with animal prints.

You pull out two boxes of chocolate from the bag. Brand? Meiji. One is of your favorite, and one is almond which you assume is for inumaki.

"Thanks, Toge." you turn to him, watching as he takes a seat in front of you, one leg folded and on the bed while the other dangled. The mattress slightly sinks.

He shows a thumbs up, gently taking away his share of chocolate. The two of you then continue to open the boxes and eat in silence.

"Does Maki, Okkotsu, and Panda have their own?" you ask, which he answers with a hum. As expected of him; how could he forget about his friends?

Inumaki watches as you begin to eat. If he's being honest, you seemed more quiet and calm today. Inumaki had thought that maybe it's because of what Geto has announced.

Is Gojo going to make you fight? For sure. That already goes without saying. Inumaki's a little worried. Can you handle a hundred curses by yourself? You're strong, sure, but the boy doubts it's only going to be curses.

"Tuna tuna." he tries catching your attention.

You look at him, raising a brow when he points his index finger to the corner of his lips, indicating that you have chocolate on your lip.

'Crap. Am i eating it wrong? Has it melted on me?' you wonder, glancing at the box you held and the chocolate.

Your heart begins to race when Inumaki leans closer, heat rising to your cheeks and spreading to your ears. Inumaki tilts his head to the side.

"Takana?" he ask.

"I'm fine." you say, avoiding his gaze, "can you show me where the stain is or something?"

The boy shakes his head. Instead, he uses his own thumb to wipe away the chocolate, finger brushing the corner of your lips.

Not being able to resist, though you doubt you even want to stop him, you just let him do his thing.

He looks so adorable up close.

'What the hell..' you thought as Inumaki pulls away, going back to eating his almonds as if nothing happened.

"The next time you do that, i'm biting your finger off." you huff.

Inumaki smiles at the reaction he has gotten from you, heat now beginning to rise to his cheeks. A flustered Hokori Y/N who didn't even resist his touch? He's satisfied.

Though should he feel bad?

You aren't a messy eater.. And there was never really chocolate on your lips.

Glancing at the boy, you try your hardest not to crack a smile at how cute he looks. You gulp, thinking how dumb you probably look like getting giddy over a boy who's just eating chocolate. You take one more bite of your treat before calling Inumaki.

"Hm?" he replies, removing his gaze from the items he could look at in your room and placing his attention on you. He watches as a subtle glow of cursed energy covers both of your ears.

His expression seems to light up, making your heart nearly explode.

You clear your throat, "Are you okay?"

"I.. Am good! Thanks for asking.." Inumaki forces out before he starts coughing. You panic, placing the chocolate you held on the plastic bag on the bed, hoping that bits of chocolate won't stain your sheets.