Level 1- Don't be late!

y/n heard the birds chirping outside. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked her phone to see if she had any new texts from her online friends.

"Oh, it's 7:30...."

She was proud herself for getting up earlier than usual.

"Wait! 7:30!"

She had forgotten that she was due at work by 8:30 and it was a 30 minute bus ride meaning she has 30 minutes to get ready and and get to the bus stop.

She jumped out of bed and hopped into the shower, almost tripping over the clothes she had placed on the floor to wear today; her reasoning was that she would crumple them if she put the clothes on her bed and she and her closet was too full that if it went in there she would never find it again.

The real reason though was because she was messy and lazy.

After she had a 5 minute shower she brushed her teeth, put some lotion on and then wore her iron shirt with black (trousers/skirt).

While this was happening she had called her sister to complain.

"Hello?"

"Thanks a lot Yui! You didn't wake me up and now I'm not going to be able to make myself breakfast or a lunch meaning I'm going to have to use the money I was saving up for a new plushy on food I could have made at home."

Yui could feel her blood boil. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Maybe you shouldn't be such an idiot and remember to put on an alarm." She shouted it down the line.

Yuiwas in her car on her way to work so she kept gaze on the road in front.

y/n was now putting on her makeup.

"I diiiiiid... it didn't work...."

"Maybe you should start double checking since this happens more than it should. Anyways I made you breakfast and lunch because it's your first day and I had some remaining, but don't expect this to happen every time."

She gasped. Her eyes lit up.

"Thank you thankyouthankyou! I love yoou!"

"Yeah, well, I have to go. Bye."

She ended the call. A few seconds y/n gets a text.

Yui💚

I love you too.

She smiled at the text before putting her phone in her bag along with her lunch that she had found in the microwave.

She shoved one of the waffles in her mouth and began munching it down and drank a glass of orange juice. Looked at the time and saw it was 8:00. Taking her sister's advice, she double checked she had everything, got her coat, and another waffle, and left her house towards the bus stop.

She saw the bus was already there. She waved it down indicating that she wanted to get on. Luckily for her the driver waited for her and allowed her to sit down before leaving.

She ran to her work place and hid round one of the corners to freshen herself up, she couldn't go in panting and sweaty. She breathed in and out, prepping for the day ahead.

"You've got this y/n you've got-"

"What are you doing?"

"AAH- oh it's just you, Yui. Don't sneak up me like that, I almost had a heart attack!"

"Why was I given such a dramatic sister...." she asked looking up at the sky.

"Hey!" She softly shoved her sister away as she giggled.

"Anyways, you should probably go in before you're late since you have," she looked at her watch, "2 minutes."

"Okay, see ya." She replied, looking back at Yui one more time.

"If there is a god up there, please don't allow her to fuck this up."