Lou  walked towards her chair and sat in her seat which was put next to Nish's so both can enjoy the seaview.
Lou was facing Nish, leaning on the table sideways with her legs spread wide... Lou did look completely breathtaking and Nish couldn't help but just be mesmerised by Lou. She glanced at the cleavage which was clearly vissible through Lou's vest, adorned with  necklaces hanging from Lou's neck. Lou's face looked beautiful in the golden hour of the sunset but Nish had decided not to lose! And definitely not to give in to Lou's charm.

By now she had completely forgotten about  thier business and also what the objective of the game was, to not get charmed by Lou or not get impressed by her arrangement? With all these questions going on in Nish's head, her phone's screen lit up w...

By now she had completely forgotten about  thier business and also what the objective of the game was, to not get charmed by Lou or not get impressed by her arrangement? With all these questions going on in Nish's head, her phone's screen lit up with a message from one of her friends who was helping Nish find out about Lou.

' Beware of her charming personality tho she can easliy charm her way to literally anything and eveeything ' Nish blushed on seeing the message because she knew it was the truth.

She cleared her throat and spoke first " So what is the problem with your medical license " the question brought Lou back to reality as well because she was enjoying the company although  taken aback on how none of her methods worked on Nish. She really wanted to make an impression on her . By now even Lou was confused as to why Nish's view is so important to her and If  she is trynna impress her with herself or her club?

"Okay.. as you see Nish my club is literally one of the reputated franchise.. and unfortunately the medical license I used to open the club has expired"-  Lou paused to see Nish's reaction on this but Nish was listening to her without any questions " so I need a medical license max by tomorrow morning " lou completed with a sigh.

" Lou how can the medical license expire it's just been a month since your club was ready and it's just yesterday it got inaugurated? Are you sure there is even a problem? " Nish asked arching her eyebrows.

Now this suprised Lou she didn't expect her to know much about the club rules and expected her to simply sign for her medical license request. Moreover wow did she did a research lou has s slight smirk on her face.

" I see you did your research on me " Lou said with the same smug look, this did made Nish blush slightly yes . Lou didn't seem to notice that and continued ,
"There is a problem actually and it's just that I need a new medical license because the old one is a duplicate and I also need a Dr. Who can keep a check on the medical front. " Lou spoke the truth making sure not to give more information as Nish didn't seem to like her much already.

Nish took a long breath and turned to look at the sea.