The mother also took the dog from her grasp, repeatedly thanking her for protecting her child and aiding the civilians.

     She didn't say, "Thank you, it's my job," because although she's saved more lives than she can count today, she still feels responsible for the trouble caused throughout the city, her city, her home. No, she just nodded and ushered them away from the bombs being pelted at them by Ultron's army.

     She could faintly see the red, white, and blue glimmer of Steve's shield, so instinctively, she ran toward it. As she got to the edge of the bridge, the bumper of a car that Steve was holding onto to stop a woman from falling to her evident doom ripped off, losing Steve's grip on the vehicle.

     The young Maximoff absentmindedly jumped off the bridge, her first and only thought being to save her life. And so she did, lifting herself and the woman ( who had flown out of the car ) back onto the bridge with her powers.

     "What, were you napping?" Steve sassily questioned Thor as the trio sprinted down the vacant bridge.

     As the group was fighting off more robots, Thor lifted his hammer toward Arabella, who frowned in confusion before thrusting her hand toward it, sending lilac rays at it, powering it up further. The God of Thunder then motioned for Steve to flip his shield, who obeyed and cast Mjölnir at it, sending the shield piercing through a large number of robots. Throwing one at a gas truck, it exploded, burning most of the robots.

     "Thor," seethed Ultron, grasping onto his torso and flying away. "You're bothering me."

     Arabella slowly watched them soar away, before turning back to the attacking army.

     "All right, we're all clear here," Clint said through the shared earpieces.

     "Well, what makes you think we're clear here?" groaned Arabella as Steve said, "We are not clear! We are very not clear!"

"All right, coming to you."

.。*゚+.*.。

Arabella had found Steve in the chaos minutes later, helping him direct the civilians into a safe area.

     She tended to stick with Steve — he was the first person to accept her, after all.

     "The next wave is gonna hit any minute," Steve said into the comms. "What do you got, Stark?"

     "Huh? Nothing great," Tony dispiritedly responded. "Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear."

     Arabella rubbed the sweat droplets off of her forehead. "Yeah, and then we all die!"

     "I asked for a solution, not an escape plan."

     "Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're gonna have to make a choice."

     "Cap," Natasha chimed in. "These people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock ─"

     "Not till everyone's safe," the man cut her off.

     "Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there," Nat shook her head.

     "I'm not leaving until everyone's safe. Frankly, I don't care what you guys do," Arabella deadpanned, preparing to jog off to kill more robots.

     "I didn't say we should leave," Nat explained, glancing to the view over the edge of Sokovia. "There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this?"