The view then switches to show a man on a toilet in an agonizing amount of pain. "When consumed by a human subject, Scp-666 ½ -j triggers five stages of localized K-Class scenarios within the subject's digestive system. In its initial stage, Scp-666 ½ -j causes a brief period of mild nausea followed by a sudden and urgent need to relieve oneself."

      It was at this moment that the audience knew why they were given buckets. Iris and Epon both grabbed their buckets and prepared for the inevitable.

     "However, the instant before the crucial moment of blessed release, Scp-666 ½ -j triggers a DK-Class Dominance shift, seizing control over the subject's nether regions and causing a major shut down of all the subject's bodily exits."

       The audience cringed at what they'd heard.

       "Boy am I glad I don't need to eat or shit." 035 says.

       "As much as I hate to say it, I agree with the Mask." 049 says.

       "Aww, thanks buddy!" The possessive mask says cheerfully.

       "The deep, carnal desire for release increases to the point that it becomes downright crippling. Subjects often experience shortness of breath, extreme jaw pain from the clenching of teeth, and mild bruising on hands from putting the rim of the toilet bowl in a death grip."

        "I'd rather be dead than have to go through this." Lilith says. 'Fortunately for me, whilst I can eat food it is not required for my survival.'

        After 15-20 minutes of the subject's intestines experiencing a level of Containment rivaling that of Scp-106 (and involving substantially more screaming), the subject will experience a brief RK-Class Rapture Scenario, feeling a relaxation of the lower muscles, a wave of elation, and a fleeting hope that the worst has passed.

        "It gets worse doesn't it?" Dr. Rights questions though she had a feeling she already knew the answer.

        The view then shifts to show a man on the ground Rolling around in pain as Satan stands over him holding a demonic pickaxe. "Following this, the gates of hell open up within the Subject's intestines as Satan himself violates the Subject's anal canal with a pickaxe."

      "What the Fuck!" Was pretty much everyone's reaction to this except for Epon who was in the middle of praying for God's protection against something like this.

     "A sudden SK-Class Scorched Earth Scenario completely razes the interior lining of the afflicted's digestive tract as unholy murderflame rages throughout in a demonic vortex at a temperature of roughly HOLY-CRAP-ON-A-CUPCAKE degrees Kelvin."

       "Whoever has to go through this is going to need therapy afterwards." Dr. Clef says.

       "Assuming they survive." Able says as even he pitted whoever has to go through this.

       "Every happy memory, every recollection of peace, joy, or anything other than sheer teeth shattering agony is volcanically obliterated in a gastrointestinal supernova of biblical proportions."

        And like that Iris and Epon are the first to empty the contents of their stomachs into their provided buckets.

        "Subjects may experience blackouts or periods of lost time during this phase, their state of being reduced to a tear-blurred haze of torrential sweat, agonized wails, and desperate gasps for air. This continues for the next two to three hours. It is common for subjects to briefly hallucinate during this stage, creating comforting mental scenarios in which they are violently murdered by various Keter-Class SCP entities." The man explains as the view then shows a man being eaten by a Scp-939 instance. However unlike most who meet this fate, he seemed happy about being eaten.