"Answer the question Kegan," Lucifer spoke again.

"Well if you must know, I'm MC's guardian angel," he drawled out. Say what now? But he wasn't done yet, "and it seem like a good thing. I can't believe she is living here in a house full of demons. A human living with seven demons?"

"Would you have rather she get killed and eaten by living with the other lesser demons who probably can't control themselves around humans?" Lucifer asked.

"Didn't MC get killed by your own brother? Belphegor wasn't it? And didn't you yourself had tried to kill MC, Lucifer?" He replied.

"That was in the past," Belphie frowned at the mention of what he did.

"It doesn't change a thing," Kegan retorted with a sneer.

"Well, could you at least let go of MC? I'm sure she's uncomfortable to be held by a total stranger in such way," Satan said calmly. Kegan hesitated for a bit before letting me go. I immediately scooted as far as I could get from him and ended up in Asmo's arms as he immediately hugs me. I rested my head on his shoulder for awhile, staying in his embrace as I try to sort things out on my head.

"Step away from her, demon," Kegan started and I felt Asmo tighten his arms around me as he glares at the angel. I took a deep breath before turning around to face the angel.

Kegan was tall but not as tall as Lucifer I guess. He has short fiery red hair and soft beige skin. Even from the distance I could see that his eyes are a red so dark it almost seemed black. He was wearing a a dark red brocade vest with gold patterns with a high collared white shirt underneath. He wears an almost identical white pants and white shoes to the ones Simeon always uses. I was surprised. I didn't expect an angel to be so...fiery.

"What exactly do you mean when you said you are my guardian angel?" I asked after I was done examining him. For a second his gaze fell on me before he turned it again to glare at the brothers.

"It means exactly as it sounds like. I am your guardian angel, Michael assigned me to you himself," he said with a hint of pride.

"But why? I've been perfectly fine here for 10 months without one,"

"I wouldn't call being killed then revived as 'perfectly fine'," he glared at Belphie as Belphie glares back at him.

"That is, as Belphie has said, in the past and I'm over it anyways. Don't tell me you become my guardian angel just because of that?" I waved him off.

"Of course not MC, in fact, I became your guardian angel because someone sent you one," he answered with a slight smile.

"What? What do you mean 'someone sent me one'?" I asked surprised.

"Well, just so you know, your little sister asked for you to have a guardian angel." I stared at him in surprise as I feel all brothers turn their eyes on me. My sister?

"Wait, so you're telling me that my little sister sent you as my guardian angel?"

"Well, not me specifically of course but I got assigned to this job," he chuckled. We all stare at him for a while.

"Well, she doesn't need a guardian angel so ya can get out of here," Mammon was the first to speak as he moved closer to me.

"I don't take orders from anybody except Michael, especially not from demons like you," he spat.

"But he's got a point Kegan, I really don't need a guardian angel despite what you or my sister think," I replied.

"Well no can do princess because I'm already here and I really do think you need a guardian angel," he huffed.

"Who do ya think ya calling 'princess'?" Mammon start to move but I pulled him back and shook my head. No use in getting mad here.

"See, MC? They could barely control themselves and you say you don't need a guardian angel? I don't think so," he said, shaking his head. I sighed, not really sure what to do with this situation. I turn to look at Lucifer but he shook his head even as his face shows that he's thinking really hard about this. I opened my mouth to say something when a low growling sounded.

We turned around to look at Beelzebub who had a hand on his stomach, a sheepish but sad look on his face. "Sorry I'm just hungry," he looked down at the floor.

"That's right, all of us haven't eaten breakfast after all," Satan piped up.

"That's settled then, I think we should all have breakfast first, Come on MC." Asmo said and starts tugging me towards the door. I can't help but follow him because, to be honest, I am hungry too.

"You can follow and join us for breakfast if you want," Lucifer said with a sigh to Kegan.

"You think I'm going to eat some demon food?"

"Well then stay here if you want but I will not allow you to go anywhere else in this house." Lucifer turned to leave and Kegan hastily stood up and followed him. Lucifer looked at him, "I thought you didn't want to follow?"

"No way am I going to let her be alone with you demons now that I'm here," he replied with annoyance.

"As you say." With that, Lucifer entered the dining room much to Kegan's annoyance at being brushed off.