Chapter 37

Lala hereee! Y'all, we got our babies in the league🥺I'm so happy and proud of all of them. Who else is excited to see them play😃

Dior's POV

"Hey can we meet up? We need to talk" I spoke on the phone, as I sat in my car.

"Sure, my house or yours?" She said.

"Yours" I said as I looked out my window.

"Ok, give me 10 minutes" She says. I hung up and turned my car off. I grabbed the key and my phone and stepped out. I locked it and walked up to her house. I knocked and continued to do so until she opened it.

"I said give me 10 minutes! What if I was naked?!" Kiah shrieked and I shrugged and walked in.

"Nothing I haven't seen before" I said as I stood in front of her. She closes the door and stands in front of me. I look her up and down before folding my arms.

"Start talking" I said and she scoffs.

"Excuse me?" She says.

"Start talking, as in explain how you got pregnant" I said and she starts laughing. I faked laughed with her and then set my face back straight. Does she think this is a joke?

"I think we both know how I got pregnant Dior. For someone who has sex a lot I thought you'd know how babies are made" She says and starts to walk away. I followed her and we make our way to her kitchen.

"Why on earth would you say I got you pregnant knowing damn well I ain't?" I asked her and she gasps.

"Why would I lie Dior?" She asks.

"Why would I get you pregnant Kiah?" I asked.

"I was only sleeping with you at the time" She says and I start laughing. That was a good one.

"Kiah, we both know that's a lie. You're a hoe" I said as I continued to laugh.

"Yea and so are you. That's why two other girls are pregnant as well" She says laughing as well.

"They lying too" I said and she giggles.

"Alright, I guess we're all liars then" She says.

"Yea, every one of you. Y'all have the same things in common. Y'all just want my dick and money. Well let me tell you something Kiah you ain't getting any of it" I pointed at her and she smirkes.

"I don't want your money but that dick is something I miss. Dior, don't you ever think about us?" She says as she starts to walk up to me. I gave her a weird look as she stood in front of me. She looked down and smiled.

"Look at that, you're hard" She says and looks up at me with a smirk.

"I'm hard because my girl stays on my mind" I said and she rolls her eyes. Her hands touch the hem of my sweatpants and I slap her hand away.

"Stop tryna get freaky with me! The point of me coming over here was to let you know, I am not the father, I will not support you and that baby, and that you're a liar. I can't believe you'd go this far Kiah. I thought you were cool" I said and she rolls her eyes.

"First of all yes you are. Second, you will support me and this baby, and third if you don't claim this child I'll tell everyone you have an std" She says and I gasp loudly.

"I DONT GOT NO STD!" I yelled at her.

"YOU WILL WHEN I TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU DO" She says and I gasped. One thing about Kiah is, she had many followers. She could really start a rumor like that and everyone will believe it. Not only could that ruin my image and career. I will lose Jordan FOR GOOD. Every choice and decision that I make, I think about how it will affect Jordan. I care about her more then I care about myself.

"Kiah is this what we're really doing? C'mon man don't be like that" I said and she grabs her phone.

"Try me Dior. Cause how dare you call me a liar about having your baby. Do you think I wanna be pregnant by you? I was trying to have Shaqir's baby" She says and I scoff. Shaqir will never give her the time of day.

"Kiah chill!" I said as I seen her go on her Instagram story. She starts to run and I instantly chase her. When we get to her living room, I tackle her down on the couch and try and grab her phone.

"Kiah man I'm not playing with you. Don't post that shit" I said as I wrestled her. She laughs and puts her phone in her shorts. You've got to be kidding me.

"Get it" She says and I groaned. She smirks at me as I rubbed my head. She's giving me a headache.

"Kiah give me your phone" I said and she shrugs.

"If you want it, get it" She says and I rolled my eyes. Why are woman so DIFFICULT!

"I'm not playing your games man. Give me the fucking phone" I said and she laughs.

"If you want the fucking phone! Get the fucking phone!" She says. I don't fucking have time for this. I pull her towards me by her legs and reach in her shorts for her phone. She moans and takes the opportunity to slide her hands in my sweats. This girl.

"Girl this dick ain't for you" I said and got up. I rushed up and ran to her backyard. I threw her phone in her pool and she screams. 

"DIOR FUCKING JOHNSON! YOU OWE ME NEW PHONE!" She shrieks.

"You think I'll buy you another phone? Just for you to post a rumor about me. I suggest you swim down for your phone. Look at the bubbles in the water" I said as I started laughing.

"Nice seeing you Kiah. Bye" I said as I walked away.

"Oh hell no! You're not walking away from me" She says and tries to grab my arm.

"Unhand me missy, I'd hate to call my girl on you" I say to her and she starts to laugh loudly. I look at her weirdly and tilt my head.

"Jordan? She looks just as weak as her ex boyfriend" She says.

"She might look it, but she seems to be just a strong as me. Would you like to find out?" I said shrugging.

"You wouldn't" She says and I smirked. I grabbed my phone and looked for Jordan's number. She shakes her head and I started laughing.

"Don't bark if you can't bite Kiah, it's not cute. And it's not only Jordan you should be afraid of. I got a few other girls that wouldn't mind fighting a pregnant lady" I said referring to my friends. She should be scared of Luzzy. She doesn't care who she fights.

"You're gonna wish you never spoke to me like this Dior" She says sternly.

"Oooo I'm so scaredddddd"