Chapter 3

Dior's POV

"And y'all said I was gonna lose" I said to the group as I walked backed to them with my stuff on. Of course my team won against BJ's team. Nothing to be surprised about.

"You got lucky by two points" Caleb says.

"Of course your bitter ass is the first one to say something" I said to him.

"I'm bitter because I couldn't go to sleep in peace" He glares at me.

"There's something called DND Caleb! Try it next time" I said to him and he rolls his eyes. Mad for no reason.

"Star is having a little barbecue at the house so we can head back to my place" Jalen says to all of us

"Good because I'm starving" I said to them. We all stood up and I walked with Mikey and Shaqir.

"Luzzy is gonna be there you know" I said to him.

"I know, I didn't forget we're in the same friend group Dior" He says and I chuckled. As we walked out of the stadium, I seen girls looking at me with seductive eyes. Ou la la!

"Cut it out Dior" Shaqir says grabbing me.

"You don't see how she's looking at me? She wants to suck my dick" I told him and he sighs.

"DIOR!" A girl yelled behind us. We all turned around and I seen it was the girl that I fucked this morning. I forgot about her.

"Oh hey girl" I said waving.

"You said I'd get the good seats! I was all the way at the top. I could barley see anything" She says. Oops.

"Oh really? Damn my bad. Guess I gave you the wrong tickets" I said laughing. I didn't give her the wrong tickets hehe.

"What are you gonna do to make it up to me?" She asks fake pouting. This girl lol.

"Baby, I ain't gotta do anything to please you. That's what you do for me. You're lucky I even gave you tickets to this game" I said to her and she gasps.

"Dior" She says in disbelief.

"I can't even mock you, I don't remember your name" I said to her.

"It's Nancy" She says folding her arms.

"Look at that, I didn't even know your name, just proves that I didn't care that much. Nice talking to you though" I said waving at her. I then turn around and my friends and I continue to leave.

"Damn Dior, you're foul for that" Rife says.

"Oh cry me a river Rife" I said rolling my eyes. When we got to the parking lot, I got into Mikey's car and he starts it.

"Ready to talk?" I asked him and he nods. As we drive out of the parking lot.

"Do you miss her?" I asked him.

"Everyday" He says sighing.

"So why aren't you around often?" I asked him.

"Because when we broke up she said I never gave her space or a chance to breathe on her own. So that's what I'm doing now" He says.

"You can give her space but not your daughter. You should at least be around your daughter 4 times a week. Help taking care of her" I said to him.

"I do take care of her" He says glancing at me.

"Mikey since the day Mina has been born, I can say you really took care of her until she turned 3. All you did afterwards was be there financially" I said to him.