Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition

Start from the beginning

He takes a breath "The 2nd one is this dude I grew up with Barstow" Bilkins ask "Who's that" Brian said, "Roman Pearce".

In LA at L/n garage workers are working on cars for orders or to fix helping each other while outside getting out of a black car is Brian and Bilkins they stare at the building Bilkins ask "You sure he will come" Brian nods said, "I'm sure he will we'll ask his father" So they walk and enter the building they walk to the receptionist who look ask "Hello, can I help you".

Bilkins said "We like to speak to the owner of this place" The Receptionist said, "Let me call him" She picks up the phone and press a button holds it to her ear "Hello, sir, I have two gentlemen that would like to see you" Bilkins and Brian stare for a bit the Receptionist nods "I'll bring them to you, sir".

With that she ends the call looks at them "He'll see you I'll take you both to him" The Receptionist gets up walks with Brian and Bilkins follow her they walk through the door and walk up the stairs they walk into a hallway, and she knocks the door a voice call "Come in" The Receptionist opens the door to reveal F/n L/n at his desk he looks up.

The Receptionist enters with Brian and Bilkins behind her Receptionist said, "Here they are" F/n nods said, "You can leave now" The Receptionist leaves close the door F/n look at them "Have a seat" Brian and Bilkins sit on chairs F/n cross his hands "How can I help you gentlemen" Bilkins said "My name is Agent Bilkins" He motion Brian "This is Brian O'Conner" Brian said "Hi".

F/n nods looks at Bilkins "Is it possible that your son is here" F/n nods said, "Yeah he's at the garage working you would like him to be here" Bilkins nod said, "That would be fine" F/n nods gets up grabs a radio walks to the window to view the garage F/n raise the radio said "Y/n can you come to my office".

A couple of noises is heard "Right now whatever you have to do can wait" A noise is heard so F/n lower the radio Bilkins, and Brian look to see leaning up from behind a hood and walk around is Y/n wearing a black short sleeve shirt and long black jeans he wipes his hands with a cloth.

Y/n POV

I wonder what my father wanted he sounded serious on the radio I walk through the door leading to the stairs I walk up to them and walk down the hallway knock on the door I hear "Come in" I open the door to see my father a dark skin guy and Brian I stare at him for a minute Brian gets up said "What's up Y/n".

All I did was stare at him as F/n said, "Come sit, Y/n" I walk pass Brian not giving him another glance I sit on a chair next to my father looking at them F/n lean forward "So now my son's here what do you want" The dark skin guy looks to me said "My name is Agent Bilkins" He motion Brian "I believe you know Brian, Y/n".

I nod slowly at him giving Brian a glance then back to Bilkins who look to F/n "Brian and I would like your son to help us with something in Miami" I give him a raise brow F/n listens as Brian said, "He can help me taking down a person".

Taking down a person in Miami F/n leans a bit back ask, "And if he doesn't want to help" Bilkins leans in holding a file he said, "Here is a list of laws your son broke here in LA" F/n take the file and reads it as I grab an orange fruit from my pocket it eating it F/n flipping through said "I recognise most of these laws".

He looks to me I shrug at him like I don't know he looks back as Brian said "Bilkins here can make them all go away if he cooperates", I smirk like dad can accept this F/n said, "He'll go with you" I look at him shock he looks to me "Think of this as a vacation depending on how long they need your help" I groan rub my face but nod Bilkins, Brian and I all get up Brian smiles said, "Looks like we're working together".

He put his hand out, but I just walk by him I still do not trust him after what happen to Dom and the others, I walk out of the door went down the hall down the stairs and went to my locker grab my jacket.