Casey's Murder

Abby's POV

"Shit!" I said as I ran around the back of Casey Becker's house. I could not believe that Stu dragged me into his and Billy's fucked up plan.

Stu and I are currently tying up Steve Orth, Casey's boyfriend, on the back patio. Billy is calling Casey using the voice changer and I could hear her panicked voice from where we were outside.

"Babe come on we gotta run."

I quickly ran off of the patio leaving Steve there, tied up, just to torment Casey. I felt bad for her. I never knew that I would be involved in something like this during my senior year of high school.

Casey turned on her patio light as Stu and I giggled from the bushes nearby. We could see her distraught face through the back door window.

"You wanna go get pizza after this?" Stu asked in a cheerful tone.

Quickly turning my head towards him I asked, "You're kidding right? We are currently helping in the murder of two of our friends and you want to go get pizza?! You're insane Stuart."

"Oh come on babes. I thought we could run by the video store, rent a movie, get some pizza, go back to my place.. It could be romantic."

"You don't know the first thing about romance, Stuart."

"Well neither do you, Abigail."

I hated it when he called me by my real name.

He stared into my eyes for a little bit too long and just about missed the signal from Billy. Stu ran back to the patio, slicing open Steve and exposing his insides to Casey. He quickly darted back over to where I was hiding and we continued our conversation.

"We haven't spent any time together in ages. Come on, please?" Stu persisted. Having a cheap, mini-date after we sliced up two innocent people was not really how I wanted to spend the rest of my night.

"Fine Stuart, if it will make you shut up." I said.

Stu chuckled at that. He placed his hand on my cheek and turned my head so I was now facing him. "You know you love me."

Without giving me time to respond he locked his lips with mine. We were quickly interrupted by Billy, who was in the ghost face costume, saying, "Alright love birds let's go."

Stu and I got up and ran over to the big oak tree in the front of Casey's house. We helped tie Casey's body up and ran away from the house, starting our plot to kill Sidney Prescott.