"Where's your shirt?" Kai asked as soon as he caught sight of his best friend. (Yes the hated words are back)

"It's hot." Nicolas said as he plopped back in bed and covered his chest with the blanket, contradicting his own words.

"Here you go." Kai said moving the platter with the soup towards Nicolas but Nicolas groaned and shook his head.

"M'too tired to feed myself." He mumbled the lie out with wide innocent eyes and of course Kai bought it as he frowned with concern.

"I'll feed you." He offered as he scooped some up on the spoon and after blowing on it he brought it to Nicolas's mouth.

Nicolas smiled in satisfaction after swallowing it down. "Mhmm it's good."

Kai smiled at the compliment and he continued to feed Nicolas until the bowl was empty. Nicolas rested his back against his headboard as energy started filling him thanks to the food he ate.

"Hey, what time is it?" He suddenly asked.

"It's twelve." Kai answered and Nicolas opened his eyes to look at his angel.

"Did you skip school?" He asked and Kai gave a sheepish nod.

"You sounded so sick on the phone and I couldn't stop worrying so I left after english class." Kai told him and Nic felt his heart flutter at the thought that Kai who hated skipping school did so as soon as he heard he was sick.

"Thank you for coming." Nicolas told him as he grabbed his hand.

"Of course I'd come. And you never get sick too." Kai frowned and Nicolas chuckled.

"I get sick all the time Kai." He told him before coughing and Kai's eyes widened.

"What?? Why haven't I known this?" He asked.

"Cause I don't like to worry you. And I always get better after a day or two." Nicolas told him but Kai stared at him disapprovingly.

"But then who takes care of you?" Kai asked.

"I do it myself." Nicolas mumbled.

"Nic..." Kai said sternly. "Now you have to promise to call me whenever you're sick."

"It's okay-"

"What if I'm sick and I don't call you? And I suffer all by myself at my house with no one to watch over me?" Kai shot at him and immediately Nicolas shook his head as he pulled Kai'a wrist so he landed in his arms.

"No, that won't happen to you. I'm always gonna take care of you." Nicolas mumbled in Kai's neck making the smaller boy smile and wrap his arms back around Nicolas.

"Then the same goes for you. Now promise me!" Kai said.

"Fine. I promise to call you when I'm sick." Nicolas mumbled, dejected.

"Now let me go or I'll catch your fever!" Kai said and Nicolas immediately pulled away as he mumbled an apology.

"M'sleepy." Nicolas mumbled and Kai chuckled at the adorableness.

He pushed Nicolas back in bed and covered him with the blanket as he ran his hand through his hair in hope to make him fall asleep.

"Can't sleep without cuddles." Nicolas whined as he turned around and pushed the blanket away from him with a sulking expression.

"Cuddle with me?" He begged Kai and Kai sighed before getting under the blanket with him and pulling it over them.

"Happy?" He asked and Nicolas nodded, burying his face in Kai's chest and wrapping his arms around him.

"If I get sick I'm blaming you." Kai murmured as he massaged Nicolas's head.

"Then I'll cuddle you until you're better." Nicolas said, his voice muffled from it being pressed against Kai's shirt.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Hello!

Thoughts?

These two were dating when they weren't dating.

-till next time <3