loving assurance | atsumu m.

timeskip! atsumu miya x gn!reader. minor manga spoilers. no tw's, 470 words.

"You know I love you, right?" Atsumu's soft and gentle tone makes you pause

"You know I love you, right?" Atsumu's soft and gentle tone makes you pause. You drop your pencil on the desk, your heart growing warm at his words, but nevertheless, feeling slightly confused at his sudden declaration.

"Of course, I do, 'Tsumu. Is something wrong?" You slip off your desk's chair and walk towards the sofa where he's laying down, hand holding up his chin as he stares at you.

"No, I just..." He trails off as you lay on the sofa with him, snuggling into his side. Atsumu's dried off by now, but he's still decked out in his MSBY Jackals shorts and sports t-shirt. "I just wanted to say it."

You hum, lazily raising your head and meeting his gaze. He smiles, and you smile back, before leaning in slowly, pressing your lips against his. They're warm and soft, and one of his hands slides to the back of your neck, gently pulling you closer to him. You settle between his open legs and his other hand holds your right cheek, gently stroking it with the pad of the thumb. The feeling of being held in his hands while his lips are connected with yours is indescribable; it's heaven, and you wish you could stay in this position forever.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He murmurs between kisses, a look of absolute adoration in his eyes. You laugh softly, shaking your head before diving in for another kiss.

"I think I'm the lucky one here, love.''

The blonde hums against your lips in response, before slowly pulling away. He stares into your eyes for a few moments and you stare back, wondering what thoughts are going through his mind.

''Nah," he rests his forehead against yours. "I don't think I'll ever be able to say this out loud, but you have no idea how loved you make me feel. I'm so fucking lucky to have you, sweetheart. I don't know what I'd do without you.''

You chuckle, pressing a small kiss on his forehead. ''You sure know how to make a person feel special, huh?" And you're joking, but Atsumu doesn't seem to realize that. He frowns, one of his hands gripping your chin; strong enough that you can't pull away, but not to the point where it starts to hurt.

"Don't say that. You're the only one I love, alright? No one else. It's just you. Just you and me." You fight down the urge to smile and giggle like a schoolgirl, opting to smile coyly and lean into his touch.

"Is that so? Why don't you show me how much you love me then?'' A mischievous grin traces Atsumu's lips at your proposition, and he's eager to comply.

''Of course," he says, before connecting his lips with yours. "Anything and everything for you, sweetheart."

please like + comment if you enjoyed <3