latibule | tendou s.

pairing: tendou satori x fem!reader (can be read as afab!reader)

was originally a one-shot for cupid's arrow, but i never finished it. here's the drabble version :) no tw's, 823 words. barely proofread :,) enjoy <3

 barely proofread :,) enjoy <3

   Latibule - (n.) a hiding place; a place of safety and comfort.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," Tendou murmurs. You snort, hands gently raking through the redhead's long, spiky hair.

"Don't be silly, we can't stay like this forever. We have things to do." You chide him, smiling softly. He grumbles into your chest, before shaking his head.
It was a Friday evening, and with the day being Valentine's Day, you found yourself spending the day at your best friend, Tendou Satori's house. The two of you decided to mope together over your single status. You came with intentions of reading shounen manga with him, maybe watch a few movies, but you never expected to end up in his arms, the both of you laying in his bed, and much less in such a compromising position like this one.

''Shh....don't move,'' he mumbled, arms wrapped around your waist as he buried his cheek against your chest. You swallowed nervously. His face was dangerously close to well....your cleavage. ''You're comfy.''

''Satori...'' you said slowly, glancing at the long-forgotten shounen manga, thrown carelessly on the ground. ''Can you move? Um...you're laying on my boobs.''

''Eh?!'' His eyes flew open, his body springing backward and falling on the ground. You gasped in shock, crawling towards the edge of the mattress, watching as Tendou groaned.

''Oh my god- are you okay?!''

''Mhmm...'' he murmured, slowly raising his head and rubbing the sore spots. He then met your gaze, cheeks heating up. ''Sorry about that... I didn't know I was laying there.''

You smiled good-naturedly and shook your head. ''It's fine, don't worry about it. Do you need help? Come, I'll help you get up here.'' You outstretched a hand, the other gripping the mattress.

The redhead grinned deviously and tugged on your hand. Before you could react, he pulled you off the mattress and on top of him, landing with a surprised yelp.

''Satori-,'' you started, but he cut you off with a click of his tongue, before rolling the two of you over, and with a surprised squeal, you were underneath him.

''What do you think?'' He grinned widely. ''Just like in those books of yours, right?'' Your eyes widened as your cheeks grew warm at the mention of the romance books you diligently read. And with the current position you're in, something tells you Tendou is up to something.

''We can reenact one of those scenes right here...all we would need to do,'' his eyes strayed from yours, lips slightly parting open. ''Is to seal the deal.'' his hand strayed to your stray hair, gently pushing it away from your forehead. ''What do you think?''

You swallowed. Your head was spinning. Your best friend, Tendou Satori, had you against the floor, his legs between yours, and his lips were so close to yours. All it would take is one misstep- one mistake, and then his lips would be crashing on yours.

''...yes.'' you said, barely above a whisper, but it was all the redhead needed before diving in. It wasn't rough or harsh- no, it was sweet and tender, and Tendou's lips were too soft and warm to be real. And yet here he was, his lips locked with yours. Without hesitation, you followed the movement of his lips. The feeling of locking lips with your best friend is foreign and new to you but now that you've gotten a taste of it, you never want it to end.

And if it weren't for the loud squeak of a teddy bear beneath you, you wouldn't have pulled away. The both of you stare at each other for a few moments, before bursting into laughter. Tendou gets up and helps you stand on your feet, before pulling you back into his bed. He toys with the TV's remote controller, idly flipping through channels. You're laying down next to him, and his arms sneak around your back, pulling you closer to him.

"What do you want to watch?" His voice is soft and lazy and you can't help but yawn; his laziness is contagious.

"Dunno," you reply, burying your face in his chest. "Want to sleep." He chuckles, before dropping the control and squeezing his arms around you.

"Alright," the redhead replies cheerfully. His face is buried in your neck, while yours remains on his chest. And though you're drifting away to sleep, you stop at the sound of his voice.

''Does this mean you're my girlfriend now?'' And his tone is slightly shy and timid. It makes you smile, raising your head and slowly nodding at him.

''Yes, Tendou.'' It's like you're flipped on the lights inside of him- he's suddenly smiling, the corners of his eyes crinkling and you don't think you've ever seen your friend look happier than right now. And the thought that you're the reason that he looks that way- makes your heart bloom with joy.

''Okay,'' He whispers, before pressing a soft kiss to your mouth. You can feel him smile against your lips. "Goodnight, Y/N.''

''Night, 'Tori."

please like and comment if you enjoyed! <3