𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑,

Start from the beginning

"Is that it? You're not going to ask us anything, are you?" I was perplexed by how quickly the court moved. We're talking about a child, after all. How do they ensure they're not handing over a baby to sex traffickers?

"Are you guys going to look after this kid like it's your own?" As she removed her glasses, the judge said.

"I mean of course bu-" I started to say but got interrupted by the judge, 

"Then the matter is closed," the judge remarked, putting on her spectacles and rummaging through other documents. Stokeley guided me out of the courtroom by placing his hand on my lower back.

————————————————

"That court was quick. They were like, "Wham!" and "Next case!" Take the kid here. No, wait, make that two. We were given an additional." As I stepped into the house, I grumbled about how the court didn't even verify or inquire about our backgrounds and other information.

"All right, vro, we get it," Stokeley responded, irritated by my complaints about the court.

"take him, I needa piss," Stokeley stated as he put out gekyume for me to grab.

"Aren't you annoyed that they handed us gekyume so easily? They may have easily entrusted him to the wrong people "I was perplexed by how unconcerned stokeley was about the court. He hasn't spoken anything about it.

"No, what irritates me is that I've been good. So many shorties have urged me, "no, Stokeley, forget the condom," and I've always said "no," yet I still have a child." As he walked into the restroom and shut the door, Stokeley remarked. I roll my eyes at his remark and put gekyume in his zone of play.

"Well, we'll have to figure something out because I have to go to the studio tomorrow," I replied as I walked to the kitchen with Stokeley, who went by Gekyume.

"Do you smell something?" As he walked around the living area sniffing the air, Stokeley said. I shook my head, perplexed.

"Wait! Perhaps he finally pooped "I rushed into the living room, relieved because gekyume hadn't pooped in two days.

"I believe he did," Stokeley replied as he walked away from gekyume, choking at the stench, which made me chuckle.

"Stop being so theatrical, it's not that horrible," I muttered as I moved closer gekyume, immediately regretting it because the stench made me make a stank face.

"Come on, what happens to 'It's not that horrible,'" Stokeley replied, laughing as he imitated my voice.

"All right, go ahead," Stokeley patted my back as we stood in front of yume, holding our noses against the stench as he lay in his crib with a towel beneath him.

"what? Why? because I'm the female?" I was perplexed as to why he was instructing me to modify him..

"well yeah. I ain't getting into the danger zone. That shit stinks." Stokeley shifted his gaze from gekyume to me.

"You're getting in there and you're going to change him. I don't see the issue because you and he are both boys "I said this as I pushed him towards gekyume.

"If Uncle Jessie from Full House can do it, so can you," I joked as Stokeley approached gekyume.

"what are you doing?" I said because Stokeley seemed afraid to remove the diaper,

"I dont know! It's not a bra that I'm removing from a chick, it's a diaper that I'm removing from a baby, okay?" Stokeley remarked he appeared flustered already, although he hadn't done anything yet.

I rolled my eyes at Stokeley's fuckboy remark and added, "It's not rocket science."

"Is there a box or something I could read?" Turning to face me, Stokeley muttered causing me to giggle, "no stokeley"

"OMG move," I yelled as I pushed Stokeley aside and opened the diaper by removing the tabs.

"Oh hell Nah," murmured Stokeley, gagging. I turned around and rolled my eyes at him again, this time because of his childish actions.

As he handed me baby wipes, Stokeley added, "Bruh hurry up and clean him before he gets that shit in his toes." The doorbell rang as I finished cleaning gekyume.

"I got it," I responded hurriedly before sprinting out the door so Stokeley could finish the job.

"VRO, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? YOU NOT FINISHED YET "As I went downstairs to open the door, stokeley shouted. I welcomed Stokeley's mother inside.

"Hey," Stokeley's mother said, as she tried to catch my name.

"Solana," I instantly introduced myself.

"Solana," murmured Stokeley's mother, pulling me in for an embrace.

"I just wanted to see how things were going. You may know two new parents with a one-year-old child "As she backed away from the hug, she remarked.

"Of course, come in," I answered as I moved aside to make room for her. As she entered, Stokeley descended the stairs, Gekyume in his hands. As stokeley laid gekyume down, I noticed that his diaper was on backwards, which caused me to stare at stokeley's mother with my mouth open.

"Come on, gek," I said as I walked past Stokeley, and grabbed yume to go put his diaper on properly.

"momma changing a child is a handful." I heard stokeley say which caused me to turn around.

"I did everything, please. Even though you just had one step, you got it incorrect." Stokeley gave me a smug look, and Stokeley's mother, Tiana, burst out laughing.

"Oh Stokeley."

-𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃