||29||

"Wake up sleepy head!" Lamelo said while jabbing his finger into the back of my head.

I groaned and got up as he wouldn't leave me alone.
Not even one second looking at him, I remember last night. The best night of my life. Having my true love back.

"Good morning, my love." He said kissing my forehead.
"Good morning." I smiled.

"Sooo...last night..." Lamelo said.
"Yeah, what about last night?"
"Does this mean we're like-"

"We are officially back. And we're gonna be better than ever." I interrupted.

Lamelo smiled at me and started to shower me with kisses.
"I'm so glad we're back. I'm telling you it's just something about us that completes me." Lamelo said.

"I'm glad we're back too. I've really missed you Lamelo."

Lamelo went to the kitchen to start fixing us some breakfast and a there was a knock on the door.

"I got it!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs and paced to the door.

Lamelo nodded and then I opened the door to see a beautiful black woman dressed in a pantsuit.

"Is Lamelo Ball here?" She asked.
I rolled my eyes. I felt like this was already gonna go bad.
"Yes. Are you a big fan or something?" I asked.

The woman laughed. "Nah, I'm more of a Kobe fan of you ask me."

Lamelo dashed to the door with a nervous look on his face.
I was starting to get pissed. Not even 24 hours! Lamelo can't handle himself. All those sweet things he said to me were probably just too swoop me back into his arms.

Lamelo looked at me and scratched the back of his neck.
"Look, I was gonna tell you but I wanted it to be a surprise."

I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Surprise Cheating? Oh yeah, I'm so happy!"

Lamelo just looked at me like I was a crazy woman.
He gave me that look you would give someone if they were wearing fake Jordan's.

"Babe, this is the baby shower planner...I wanted to surprise you with something big." He smiled still confused why I was mad.

Yeah, I gotta work on myself and trust Lamelo more. I felt like an asshole right there.

"Lamelo I am so sorry, I swear I didn't know."

"It's okay. You're allowed to worry, Ronnie. But not too much." He said.

"I'm Jalissa." The woman said sticking her hand out.
"Veronica." I said. We shook hands and I apologized to her for being a little rude, but she just brushed it off like it was nothing.

We sat down and Lamelo poured us all some tea.
"How far along are you?" She asked me.

"I'm six months right now." I told her.

"Okay good, good. So in two weeks your baby shower should be all ready which is October 15th."

"Sounds about good." Lamelo said. "I don't have any games."

"So you two," Jalissa started. "Lamelo we followed everything you wanted or what Veronica might want and we have the perfect set up!"

She handed us her laptop to show us our venue.