||7||

I woke up and clean up the Hotel room a little. Cleaning makes me feel better sometimes. Except as I was cleaning, I kept remembering the fight. The fight from last night I had with Lamelo's now EX girlfriend. I felt bad to break up his relationship.

I talked to my mom on the phone while I cooked breakfast to make sure she was doing okay. We fly back home tomorrow so I will get to see her soon.

Cooking also made me happy. But I just wasn't feeling my best today.
My heart still aches for some reason. Not for Lamelo, but I was starting to think I was a bad luck charm. Sure, some good things happened coming to Charlotte but lately I haven't been on the good side.

I breathed in and out for a little. I need to get out of this gloomy mindset. It's not like me at all. So what if things happen?? Deal with it like the bad bitch you are a never look back. I told myself.

I wanted to put Lamelo in a better mood so I started making some Danishes and a bowl of fruit for breakfast. Just like he had done for me the first official day I had became his escort.

I turned on one of my favorite songs by the Queen herself. "Barbie dreams By. Nicki Minaj." As a barb, it's important to listen to Nicki at least 1-2 times a day.

"Meek still in my DMs, I be having to duck him." I rapped along with Nicki. "I used to Pray for times like this, Face ass when I fuck him."
"Man uzi is my ba-"
"Fuck who?" Melo interrupted.
"I see you are awake. Good morning." I side hugged him.

"Yeah good morning. But fuck who?" He asked again.
"It's a song Lamelo." I laughed and went back to playing my music.

Lamelo walked past me to get some water. But when he walked past me this time, he grabbed my hips.
I felt a shock go up my spine and those same butterflies again. There's that weird feeling again...

He smiled at me and drunk his water as he watched me continue to rap and cook.
"Why don't you try and become a rapper?" He asked while taking a strawberry out of one of the bowls.

"Eh. Rapping isn't really my thing. I can only Rap to songs by someone. I definitely couldn't do my own."
He shrugged his shoulders and went to pick up another strawberry.

Lamelo is really good at this. He's acting like yesterday never happened. Like it never existed.
The danishes were ready and i popped them out of the oven.
I blew on them a little just to cool the steam.

"Ew." Lamelo said. "I don't want your nasty spit on my food." He looked at the danishes.

"I didn't 'spit' on them Lamelo. How old do I look? Three?" I said while putting them on a big plate.
He chuckled and sat down at the table.

"You didn't have to make me breakfast Ronnie." He said while seating the fruit bowl.
"I thought since I have to do everything else why shouldn't I huh?" I said.
"You sure do got a smart mouth. Those lips belong in Harvard!" He said

"Ewww Lamelo!" I laughed "your dad jokes are terrible!"
"Oh please, like you have any better ones." He grinned.

"I'm no Kevin hart but I know a bad joke when I see one."
We ate the rest of our breakfast and Lamelo hopped in the shower after I got out. I put on a simple but cute outfit for today. Just in case we go somewhere.

"Cute!" I said while looking in the mirror

"Nice outfit." Lamelo said while walking in with his Towel wrapped around his waist.
I went to the kitchen so Lamelo could change. I did not need to see all his businesses.

Lamelo got dressed up too, but nothing to extra.
Okay, maybe a little extra past his shirt.
"Lamelo what are you wearing??" I asked.
"What it look like I'm wearing?? Clothes dummy."
"Do you like it?" he smiled and did a little spin.

I wanted to say yes, but I had to be honest with him

"The shirt and chain is fine." I said. "Buttt..."
"But what?"
"The whole bottom of the outfit is giving...Jojo Siwa." I said with a crooked smile.

"Jojo Siwa???" He said with a frown. "Boys can wear pink too."
"They can but this pink just isn't doing it."
Lamelo went and changed into some air forces and we headed out.

"Where are we going?" I asked Lamelo as his security was driving.
"You'll see when we get there." He said.
We had talked the whole entire ride about sports, funny stuff, social media, and some other things.

This has to be the longest me and Lamelo have ever talked. Especially with a happy mood around us.
We pulled up to a nightclub, thank god it wasn't a strip club. I hate having ass all in my face.

We didn't even have to show ID or wait in line as security immediately recognized Lamelo and let us walk right in. I could tell the people in line were pretty mad we got to cut the line by the way they were shouting at us.

Lamelo took me to a vip area where some of his were waiting. I met Carmelo Anthony, Damian Lillard, and Lamelo's older brother Lonzo.

"So Lamelo, I see you've finally bagged a baddie now huh?" Lonzo said chuckling.
Here we go again, I thought. I'm so tired of explaining that I'm just his escort.

"Chill out Zo, shes just my little assistant." Lamelo said giving him a little punch to the arm.
"Assistant as in 'the dirt stuff'?" Carmelo Asked Smirking.
I rolled my eyes. These basketball players have no type of respect for anyone.
"Come on guys leave her alone." Dame said.
"You're no fun, Dame." Carmelo nudged him.

No, he's just respectful jackass. Obviously something You know nothing about.

Lamelo pulled my hand. "Come on lets go dance."
"Melo yo ass can't dance." Lonzo said.
"You're just trying to impress her." Lamelo said shaking his head. He pulled me into the dance floor.
The Dj was playing "bitch don't kill my vibe By.Kendrick Lamar."

Lamelo Grabbed my hips and started to grind. I was feeling the beat so i moved along with him.
After about almost 30 minutes of dancing we decided to go back to a private area he reserved for us and ordered some food and drinks.

I got a Caesar salad and Melo of course, got some Buffalo wings. Our food and drinks came quicker than I expected.
Melo started eating his wings like he hasn't ate in centuries.
"Lamelo!" I laughed. "Slow down, the food isn't going anywhere."

"Sorry," He said wiping his mouth. "These damn wings are so good."
We drank a little bit but turned out to still be sober by the time we're leaving.

Lamelo and Dame had to literally drag Lonzo out of the nightclub because of how drunk he was. We called a taxi for Lonzo so he could stay safe for the rest of the night.

Me and Lamelo headed back to the hotel and got back to the room.