"okay," the other boy mumbles grudgingly, but he doesn't actually get up himself.

this draws an angelic chuckle from wooyoung, who reaches out to tug at the hem of san's sleeves. "come on, darling~ it's better for us to get ready now so we aren't late, don't you think?"

"mm, fine." san grabs onto wooyoung's wrists and uses them to pull himself up, immediately heading to his closet as he yawns. "you don't... mind what i wear, do you, youngie?"

at san's nervous expression, wooyoung walks to the latter, embracing him from behind to give him some sense of comfort. "no, of course not, sannie. why would i?"

"i-i don't know, i just- s-some people are like that in relationships, so..."

"well, i promise you that that's not what i'm like, okay? wear whatever you want to, it doesn't matter to me, and never in a million years will it. what does matter, though, is how you feel. you being comfortable will always be the most important thing to me," wooyoung explains, sincerity visible in his voice.

san nods his head, spinning around in the dark-haired's arms. "o-okay. thank you so much, youngie. i appreciate you a lot, you know that?"

"i appreciate you a lot, too, darling." wooyoung pecks san's nose sweetly. "go get ready, now, yeah? i'll be in the bathroom."

"mhm, okay." san smiles a little, purposely brushing his hands against wooyoung's as he leaves.

the blond then turns around, pulling the door to his closet open, before beginning to search for an outfit. once san has picked out and is satisfied with his choice of clothes, he patiently sits on the edge of his bed for his boyfriend to be done in the bathroom. tediously, he picks up his phone and replies to a few messages from his friends, majority of them teasing him about sharing a bed with the jung wooyoung.

san picks his head up when a door swings open and footsteps approach him. "who are you texting?" wooyoung asks, drying his wet hair with a towel.

"oh, yun! him and mingi are..." san trails off, breath hitching as his eyes travel up and down wooyoung's body in awe. bottom lip getting caught in his teeth, he's unable to fight back the urge to blurt out, "you look really good."

once those words slip from san's lips, their eyes lock onto each other's, a rare layer of blush decorating wooyoung's cheeks. "thank you, darling."

"you're welcome!" san marvels over the fact that he just made the boy blush; it didn't happen often, therefore he took the chance to tattoo the ethereal sight into his memory. then, san attempts to head over to the door of the bathroom, wooyoung's hand wrapping around his wrist stopping him, however.

"remember to take your pills, yeah, sannie?"

san smiles shyly. "okay, youngie," he says, ruffling wooyoung's hair — it looked too fluffy not to. "i will, don't worry."

"okay, good. i trust you," wooyoung responds, his own lips baring a smile.

san pulls his arm out of the light grasp it was held in and turns his back on wooyoung, before walking into the bathroom and locking the door behind him. he begins to get ready and, for the first time in a long time, his mind is only consumed with positive thoughts.