"wait- are mingi and yunho not together?" wooyoung confusedly asks san, who's shutting the door to his locker.

"no, they aren't... i understand why you think that, though. they pretty much act like they're in love with each other half the time."

wooyoung gently spins san around so that he's facing him, the older instinctively wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck and intertwining his hands. no longer facing a wall of lockers, san has access to scan his surroundings, now aware of all the judgemental eyes on him and wooyoung.

a strong wave of insecurity crashes down on him, causing him to look down at his shoes, feeling uneasy. "y-youngie..."

"what is it, darling?" wooyoung questions, concern plastered on his face, for he doesn't know what's gotten the blond so uncomfortable like this all of a sudden.

"everyone's s-staring..." san answers in barely a whisper.

wooyoung turns around, eyes darting around the rest of the corridor that they're in, and san is indeed right; everyone is staring, gawking at them as if they are a painting in a museum or something. however, wooyoung's cold glare is simply enough for them to learn to mind their own fucking business.

"it's okay now, san-ah..." wooyoung turns back to the latter, bringing a hand up to caress the side of his face. "they aren't paying attention to us anymore."

san nods his head, as he caves into the sweet touch. "thank you..."

"it's no problem. by the way, did you take your anxiety meds today?"

finally looking up, san locks eyes with wooyoung. "how do you know that i..." he trails off, trying to recall if he ever mentioned anything about his anxiety to the younger last night. the couple facetimed till way past midnight — after san stated that it'd make everything much more believable on his end — chatting about everything and anything.

it was then where san learnt that wooyoung was the one behind yeosang's antics, mingi the one miserably tripping over yeosang's chair, and a whole lot more about the younger that he wanted to know about. the same went vice versa, san willing to answer all of the questions wooyoung asked, besides making sure not to spill anything about his declining mental health. it wasn't that san didn't want his boyfriend to know, he simply just didn't want to burden him with his anxiety so soon.

"well... um, you know, word gets around..." wooyoung says, nervously dropping his hand from the elder's cheek.

"oh... i did take them, though, so don't worry!" san smiles reassuringly, despite the sigh that leaves his lips at the lack of affection. he loves wooyoung's touch, he craves it, even — the delicacy of wooyoung's fingertips against his skin. something about the warmth of it all, the butterflies that swarm his stomach, and the shivers that jolt through him feels so indescribably good.

whilst san contemplates if he should reach out for wooyoung's hand and place it where it previously was, he doesn't realise that his gaze lingers on the younger's lips. however, wooyoung does notice, a smug smirk toying his lips.

"sannie, darling..." wooyoung instantly receives san's attention, who hums in response, certainly not expecting the dark-haired's next words: "kiss me."

san grins, not having to think twice before leaning forward, smoothly allowing their lips to lock. the kiss starts off slow and gentle, till wooyoung begins stepping forward with his hands on san's waist, harshly pushing the boy's back onto the wall of lockers behind him.

a soft gasp escapes san's throat, and wooyoung — assuming that he might have gone too far — expects their moment to be over. contrasting to his thoughts, though, san only pulls him closer and presses their fronts together, leaving not even a millimetre of space in between their bodies.