𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

"You are crazy brother." Alexander said while patting my back and laughing at the same time. I smiled and slightly moved my head left to right. He was right.

"Okay, enough about their deaths." We looked at each other completely knowing we were not about to stop laughing about them.

We laughed and talked more and more about their pathetic lives.

What a great time we had, that's for sure.

~

~

~

"No I don't like this dress

"No I don't like this dress." I groan since my soon to be mother-in-law wanted me to have a puffy princess dress, but being a not real love wedding I didn't want anything extreme.

"But I love this dress for you hun. You will look like a princess." she whines. Augh why does she act like a child.

I roll my eyes and sigh looking at her in the eyes "It's my wedding, and if I want my dress simple, I will get it simple and if I want a wedding in fucking Venus..." I get closer to her and whisper "I will." Maybe I was being a bit to harsh but still she has been nagging me and annoying me all day.

"How dare you speak to your mother-in-law like that." She raced her hand ready to slap me but before she could I grabbed her wrist tightly looking at her straight in the eye.

"You dare raise a hand at me and I'll dare to cut your hand off." I was pissed but seeing how she started to get scared made me feel proud and happy.

I let go of her hand, not leaving a mark but still she got her own taste of her own medicine. Glaring at her once more, I walked away, looking for more dresses.

I found a rack of beautiful but simple dresses that I think were made for my type of wedding.

Carefully I went trough every dress, most of them looked alike while some were just not my style. Sighing I kept looking around the whole store.

This is going to take a while.

~

~

~

I looked at myself in the mirror and I knew this was the one. It wasn't extravagant, it was a simple dress with simple stuff on it.

For a moment I thought about how it would all be different if my mother was here. No she is not dead, my father kept her lock and told a bunch of excuses to not let her go out.

A single tear makes its was down my cheeks, feeling embarrassed to show my emotions I wipe it away as fast as I can, not wanting anyone to see it. I turned to the lady that was helping us and finally said....

"This is the dress." My soon to be mother-in-law clapped her hands whispering a 'finally' I rolled ny eyes and saw that the worker was also clapping her hands.

"You can change from that dress to your normal clothes and I'll get it ready for you, so you can take your dress home." the worker explained, I nodded my head agreeing with her and got in the changing room.

I changed from the long dress making me do weird movements since it was a pain in the ass. I was probably sweating at this point. Once I got the dress completely off my body I sighed of relieve and closed my eyes, this was basically a workout.

I changed into my normal clothes and got out of the changing room. The worker was sitting next to Mrs. Miller, wife of John Miller and mother of Sebastian Miller. All in all a crazy, cheating, manipulative bitch.

"Here is the dress." I told the worker. She nodded and I handed her the dress.

"Good choice, it doesn't look extravagant or sexy but I guess that will do." I rolled my eyes at her negative comments and make my way to the cashier.

"Cash or credit?" the worker asked

"Credit" I handed her my credit card and she swiped it on the machine, I then put my passcode and finally I can say I have a dress.

I exited the store and got in the car waiting for me to take me to my house. Mrs. Miller got into another car that will take her to her house.

I couldn't wait to show my mother the dress I picked I know she will love it.

A smile was brightly shining on my face, the excitement to show my mother the wedding dress was making me this happy.

I looked out the window seeing we were almost home but suddenly the car screeched making me cribbed form the high pricing sound.

"What's wrong?" I asked my driver

My driver was pale and stuttering "Miss. I-I think they are here." he whispered

I looked outside but this time outside the windshield to see a tall muscular man, hair all messy, like he just had sex, but an amusing amount of confident and clothes that represented his black heart.

We stared each other off until he decided to speak but I could understand from my lip reading skills.

"You are coming with me"

HI BESTIES!!!! Long time no see but I mean you know I kinda had writer's block and if I wrote something I didn't like it and I just deleted the whole chapter and I kinda went trough an emotional break down

HI BESTIES!!!! Long time no see but I mean you know I kinda had writer's block and if I wrote something I didn't like it and I just deleted the whole chapter and I kinda went trough an emotional break down. *sigh* Anyways what are your guys thoughts about this chapter was it good or bad. Also comment on my chapters!!!! I love it sooo please a pretty pleaseeeeee! okay i am done begging. Love u guys.

~
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE