Prologue

She was busy decorating her home for her husband

She was busy decorating her home for her husband. It's been 2 weeks since she saw him. She was excited with her son.

As she was making his favourite food when the bell rang. She was washing her hands when she hear her son shouting.

"Papa! Is home Ma."

Reaching there she was greeted to warm and lovely site.

Her husband was hugging his son as he took him in his arms and mumbled.

"I miss you too! Doc."

His glance went to her and he smile widely and walk towards her.

"Hey! How are you?" He put his son down who disappears to his room to show his Dad his new draw.

She chuckle being in relationship after so many years. He still can't get over his shyness.

She hug him,"I miss you." He put arms around his waist and whisper.
"I miss you too."

She pull away and smile brightly. She lean in closing her eyes and he also lean to her just as they were about to kiss. A little tornado came running to them and shouted.

"Papa look what I made!."

They pull away in such a hurry that her husband slip and fall down with a damp sound.

She look shock, biting her lips to control her laugh and her son burst out laughing and said.

"Papa,aap to girege ( Dad, you fell down)."

She burst out laughing and he also.

After all bursting out laughing they had dinner

After all bursting out laughing they had dinner. Now they are in they son's room,as he wants to show his drawing to Papa. They all are laying in stomach looking at the drawing.

"Wow,this is so beautiful."

His Papa said in astonished, his son wants to draw a fawn but it turn out to be a Giraffe and Horse mix.

He smile proudly as he have received a prize. He show them a draw of a Man, Women,Boy and Girl.

"How are they Kiddo?." He ask, run his hand in his hair.