eleven ; hot and cold.

Start from the beginning

☆★

a delighted sunoo danced with his shoulders while taking another bite of the mint chocolate popsicle sunghoon just bought him.

"ah yes, mint chocolate is always the best reward after getting tortured by mathematics!" he sighed as he turned over to seola who has been blankly staring at his ice cream cup ever since they left the school store.

he offered her his cup with the lightish green colored ice cream with a sprinkle of chocolate chips on top, "want some?" he asked.

she shook her head and looked straight at the street, "no, thank you. mint chocolate does not suit my taste buds." she firmly declined while sunoo shrugged, "you people are honestly missing out on this," he sighed for the nth time.

"you see mint chocolate doesn't taste like toothpaste. i know for a fact that based on psychology.." seola turned around to sunghoon who was quietly munching on his chips he just opened while sunoo was ranting on the side. he noticed her staring and offered her the bag, "you want some?" he mouthed the words to her.

she nodded and made a pinching hand symbol, "just a little," she mouthed back. sunoo continued on, wholely focused on his rant, "mint chocolate isn't toothpaste but it makes you think like it's toothpaste because it reminds you of toothpaste when you eat it,"

sunoo cleared his throat, not noticing his friends little meeting behind him while they were walking, "additionally, i think it also depends on the brand you're buying mint chocolate ice cream from. since most franchises puts too strong mint flavoring on their ice cream, it ruins the balance and makes customers ruin their experience with mint chocolate,"

sunghoon placed the bag of chips on her hands, "you can have it. i just tried tasting it. it's not my type," he said quietly to not interrupt sunoo's speech.

"oh, thanks. i'll buy you food next time," she gave him a small smile and faced back in front while sunoo keep on rambling.

"to continue.." sunoo looked beside him to see seola holding a bag of chips out of nowhere. "oh, chips! can i have some?" he asked permission, completely forgetting what he was about to say.

"yeah, sure," she answered and handed him the bag. sunoo happily munched on chips as they were walking but abruptly stop almost making him and sunghoon, who was walking right behind him, collide with each other.

"hey! why'd you stop so randomly-"

sunoo suddenly threw the bag of chips across seola, which she thankfully caught, and started running out the opposite direction, "i forgot i have to meet my fanclub!" he yelled while running with full speed away from they leaving seola and sunghoon dumbstrucked.

seola chuckled, "well, there he goes, i guess," she said, watching sunoo almost trip while running up the stairs back to the campus. "i'm surprised he almost forgotten his meeting with his fans," sunghoon shrugged and started walking while seola quickly followed behind him with a surprised expression, "he's really going to meet fans? of his own?" she asked with curiousity and doubt.

"yeah. he would chat with them and they'll give him presents and stuff. kinda cool, i guess,"

"ohh, i see. pretty cool," she nodded as they continued to walk in the shade with a shared comfortable silence.