𝟎𝟑

( i think this chapter,  and a little bit of connie and amelia interaction! and shorter sorry lmao. the next  gonna be more of a hockey chapter.)

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊, earlier than usual to see Connie practicing a triple dieke. "Wow, your good!" she exclaimed, Connie look up to see a pretty figure standing in the ice rink. She skated up to her, "Are you up for a challenge Willard?" she asked "You bet Moreau." she replied. 

"First to score five, wins." Amelia placed the puck and pulled down her helmet. Amelia skated, towards goal Connie behind her. When she came up to Amelia, she accidently bumped her bad arm.

Amelia cried in pain, as Connie came forward and furrowing her eyebrows. "Are you okay?" she asked. Amelia curled up into a ball. And sobbed into her arms. "Elia? You okay?" she picked her up bridal style, because the young girl was pretty light

Amelia looked him sadness taking over her face. Connie frowned at the girl. "Elia what happened to your arm." she said worriedly, "Nothing Connie I'm fine," Amelia shook her head, "why do you care all of a sudden."

"You don't care about me Connie. No need worry." She said wiping her tears. The girl's heart ached at the sight of her. "I'm telling Coach not to let you play" she announced, her look darkened. "Don't you fucking dare Moreau." she glared at her.  "Sorry, I'm so sorry Amelia."

𝐂ONN𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐘, Amelia was outrageous. She had almost tackled the girl in fact. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CONNIE." she screamed, Connie flinched. 

"YOU ARE LUCKY I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING SLAP YOU RIGHT NOW." She yelled, "I FUCKING HATE YOU CONNIE , YOU HAVE RUINED MY CHANCE OF GETTING SCOUTED." again she yelled. Connie didn't know how important hockey was to the girl. "I HATE YOU CONNIE. I. HATE. YOU. IF THAT WASN'T OBVIOUS! ." She screamed in herface, on the verge of tears.

 The team was watching her run upstairs. Amelia got out her phone and tried to play a video of grandfather and her. 

     --- Tʀᴀɴsᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.---

try again next time ! ! 

Amelia sobbed, realizing that hockey in her life was over. She wiped her tears away and sighed. Her coach, and so called friends gave up on her. Just how her mother and father gave up on her.

a/n, oop. lmao, anywaysssssss..yuh

hope you enjoyed