𝟎𝟐

(short chapter today! sorry so exhausted!!!) 

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄, to Connie that she was upset with her. So she decided to confront her, before bed. "Hey, Connie!" Amelia exclaimed, "Hi." she grumbled. "What's wrong?" She asked her, "Nothing, nothing at all." she replied calmly. "Please tell me was wrong." she took her hand and let her in a secluded area so nobody would her there discussion. 

"You really want my forgiveness don't you?" she questioned her, "Yeah I mean I don't know what I did s-". she cut her off, "Stop being a fucking good hockey player." she glared at the girl. "What?Connie." she said, Connie never removed her gaze from her. Amelia rolled her eyes and push her off. "Stop being fucking jealous." she said looking back at the girl. "Wait, Amelia. C-can you hold on for a second?" Connie stuttered, Amelia's eyebrows raised up in curiosity. "Yeah sure." she replied, "I'm sorry, I just um, get jealous really easily." the brunette explained. "I forgive you don't worry." the girl smiled. "I'll see at the dorms?" Connie questioned, "sure."  

Amelia was walking back from the dorm and was stopped by Averman, Luis, Goldberg, Guy, Kenny, and Adam. "Howdy there, boys!" Amelia chirped. She was greeted by different types of hellos, or heys. 

"What are you guys doing out at," she looked at her watch "almost 9pm?" Averman smiled, "We are heading out to getting ice cream!!" The rest of the boys nodded. "Uh-huh, okay." she said unsure.  Luis, once again started looking at Amelia, "Enjoying the view there Mendoza," a crimson shade tinted his face, "it looks like your eye fucking me." she snickered. 

The boys chuckled and tried to stifle a laughed. Luis rolled his eyes, "You got a problem Willard? Don't you enjoy it? Most women bow at my feet." Amelia snorted and turned around, trying not to burst out of laughter. 

"Luis I would 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 go for a guy like you. I would rather date a rat." she glared at him. "Now get out of my way. Before I kick you in your dick." she smiled. The boys  looked shocked when Amelia basically attacked Luis, she said goodnight and walked away.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀, for coming back late to their dorm. She explained everything with Charlie and Luis. The three girls laughed and shared life stories, Amelia shared slightly how her parents used to abuse Corey and her. 

She had also been depressed for period of times. Connie said she was strong for all that, and Amelia thank her. The brunette girl blushed, and hugged her. Julie had suspected something, but forgetting the thought because she was with Guy. 

"Well I going to shower and y'know get ready for bed! You guys want to watch a movie after?" Amelia asked, the two girls nodded. She closed the door and started to shower. Amelia quickly finished, dried her hair then putting her hair in a bun. 

And then a wearing Oxford University oversized t-shirt and wearing pink shorts. "So! What movie are we watching?" Connie asked, "Lets watch Clueless!" Julie exclaimed. The girls played the movie and started to watch. Amelia quickly fell asleep. Followed by Connie then Julie. 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, Amelia woke up and showered. She put on a fitted black long sleeve bodysuit, and black leggings. She went downstairs and quickly put her hair in a messy ponytail. Amelia went to the breakfast bar, and ordered pancakes and orange juice. The girl hadn't seen her brother since the meeting with Mighty Ducks so decided to text him. 

𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨 <𝟑

coreyyy:

hey little one, how's it going?

 dead tired, hockey's been stressful and my arm fucking hurts.

coreyyy:

oh, sowwyy :(( 

thanks brother.  i miss you a lot though :((

coreyyy:

I gotta go now, i got a job at a local store downtown!

ooo, thats good! be safe though love u!

coreyyy: 

love you too!

read at 11:15 am

a/n: AND THATS A RAP BISHESSSS

hope you enjoyed chapter 2!