She had schemed against Shen Zhu before, if Shen Zhu were to know about this, she would naturally be the one reporting the case.

"Elder sister, what should we do now?"

Hearing that, Zhuer's face turned white.

"Enough, enough. You don't have to worry too much. We have more important things to do at the moment." Meier said somewhat impatiently: "Let me ask you, how is the progress of the task I gave you yesterday?"

Zhuer calmed himself down, and said: "Elder sister, that little girl from Ah Qiu is also becoming more and more arrogant, I did not manage to ask anything."

When she thought back to yesterday's scene, she became angry. That Ah Qiu actually dared to say such things to her! He simply didn't put her in his eyes at all.

"It's really useless. He can't even do such a small thing properly." Meier was slightly annoyed.

Zhuer lowered his head, not daring to speak.

After a long while, Meier took a deep breath and said, "Forget it, this matter can't be blamed on you. You should go back first.

"Elder sister, you …" Zhuer seemed to have something to say, but looking at Meier's expression, he could only swallow the words that were about to come out of his mouth, and change his words: "Then I'll go back first."

Meier lay on the soft bed, and the more she thought about what Zhuer had said, the more her head hurt. The Duke and the Royal Concubine didn't like her to begin with, so if Shen Zhu took the opportunity to light a fire, she would be in danger.

Only, since the wangfei was so fond of Shen Zhu, it looked like she had to think of a plan that would take both of them at the same time.

As Meier was pondering, a plan suddenly appeared in his mind.

"Xiao Li, go to the kitchen and prepare some refreshments. We will go to the study room to look for Eldest Young Master."

Meier called Xiao Li over and instructed.

"Yes, Aunt."

Xiao Li replied and left to make his preparations.

Meier stood up, went to the dressing table and started to put on makeup —

This morning, when she heard that Shen Zhu and his wife had left together, she asked indirectly. Seeing that he had nothing to do with her, it was likely that the relationship between the two families was not particularly close, it was just that they liked Shen Zhu.

If it was really like that, Shen Zhu pleased the princess so much that they brought Shen Zhu back to the capital to take care of the arrogant Shen Zhu. On one hand, she could go back to the capital to take care of him, and on the other hand, she could create more opportunities for Zhuer to interact with him.

Thinking of this, Meier's complexion turned slightly better.

"Aunt, the tea is ready.

"Not long after, Xiao Li brought the food box back to the house.

"Alright, let's go to the study room."

Meier nodded, changed his clothes and brought Xiao Li to the study room.

study

Xiao Xia was currently guarding the door of Mu Zhi's study. Since Meier came here to find Mu Jing, he didn't need to inform her to enter, so Xiao Xia didn't stop her and bowed to her.

"Mu Lang, you've read for the entire day, it's about time for you to take a break. Don't tire yourself out." Meier pushed open the door and asked.

She walked towards Mu Zhi as she spoke. "When I heard that Mu Lang had spent the entire day reading books, I ordered someone to make some snacks. I thought he must be exhausted, so I sent them over myself. Did you disturb Mu Lang's reading?"