✧.* epilogue *.✧

"Do I look okay with this dress?"

She merrily twirled herself in front of me and giggled. I smiled and gestured her to come near me. Sinunod niya naman iyon at yinakap ako. I chuckled and kissed her cheeks.

I hugged her back and my smile grew wider when she gently gave me a peck of a kiss on my lips. "You're more than beautiful for me, baby."

"You're such a liar, Zyro! Sinasabi mo lang 'yan kasi girlfriend mo ako!" natawa ako bago siya paupuin sa kandungan ko at hagkan.

I tucked some strands of her hair behind her ears. "What made you think something like that? I thought honesty is the best policy?"

I saw how she cutely stifled a smile before slapping my chest. "Tigilan mo nga ako, Zyro! Lugi ako, mabilis akong kiligin sa mga banat mo!" she then scowled and crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes before I placed my chin on her exposed shoulder. "Come on, baby. You know you're beautiful, right? We could create great genes if we'll produce some offsprings."

Natawa siya bago ako itulak. "Zyro! Ano ba 'yang nasa utak mo? Gusto mo na ba akong buntisin?!"

I grinned wickedly. "We're staying in Palawan for 3 consecutive days.." I whispered on her ears. Sinamaan niya ako ng tingin.

I laughed so hard with her reaction. Of course, we won't do that! It's still too early to plan for a baby. We should enjoy being a couple first and explore the whole world with each other. There's no rush with having a family. Besides, we're still studying and it is what we should prioritize first.

"I'm just kidding. Let's go?" I kissed her lips before carrying her.

"I can walk, Zyro."

I looked on her. "Why aren't you calling me baby?"

She stuck her tongue out. "Because I just don't want to."

I rolled my eyes. "Iiwan kita sa Palawan kapag hindi mo ako tinatawag na baby."

Tumawa siya bago ko siya maipasok sa kotse. "As if you can leave me there! Masiyado kang baliw sa akin para magawa 'yon!"

"Tss. Nevermind, you're right anyway."

"Zyro, ano na naman 'tong pakulo mo?" tanong niya habang inaalalayan ko siya papasok sa loob ng hugis pusong mga rosas.

There were strings above where the lights were hang to gave us a light and there are also scented candles that are  placed around the heart shape roses to give off a romantic vibe within the place. The violinists are already settling themselves on the side, waiting for my cue so they could already start playing their violins.

"Raise your feet," sabi ko sa kanya at ginawa niya naman.

"Hoy! Ano 'yon?! Bakit may mainit? Nasa impyerno na ba tayo?!" natawa ako sa sinabi niya. Maging ang mga tumutugtog ng violin ay mahina ring natawa nang marinig nila iyon.

"Baby, you're making me laugh. Stop it."

Nang makapasok na kami sa hugis puso ng mga rosas ay unti-unti ko nang tinanggal ang blindfold na nakapalibot sa kanyang ulo. I gave her a bouquet of red roses and smiled. Tinanggap niya iyon bago takpan ang bibig niya dahil sa gulat. Honey roamed her eyes around the place.

She repeatedly blinked her eyes to adjust her blurry vision before I heard her loudly gasped. "Oh my god, Zyro! Magpo-propose ka ba sa'kin, Del Morro?!?! OMG!"

I chuckled as I flicked her forehead. She groaned and kicked my legs. "Ouch, that hurts! Hihiwalayan na kita!" she started going tantrums in front of me.

I smiled. Why is she always like this? Everything she's doing are making my heart flutter. For me, even though she's always slapping and kicking me, I always thought it was the same with my kisses that I am always giving her. Kissing someone isn't the only way to show your love and affection to someone you love. Pwede rin 'yung mga sapak at sipa katulad ng binibigay sa akin palagi ni Honey.

I pulled her closer to mine and gently kissed her forehead. She went mum. "Today isn't our engagement day yet, baby. But I wanted to give you this to show you that I already have plans on being with you for the rest of our lives in the future.." I took out a small box on my pocket before I showed her two promise rings that I just bought a week ago before we got here in Palawan.

I held her chin up so we could stare at each other intently. Her beautiful eyes went misty. "Baby.. promise me that you will marry me too in the future," I almost whisper those words to her.

I need an assurance because i can't take it if she won't. Siya lang ang babaeng nakikita ko sa hinaharap na magiging asawa ko at magiging ina ng mga anak namin. I can't let go of her anymore. Akin na siya. I won't create such mess just to tear us apart. I will never do that. I will cry so hard if that ever happened.

Honey bit her lip as she looked down on the rings on my hand. Dahan-dahan siyang tumango at ngumiti sa akin. "I-I promise, Zyro."

I smiled before sliding a ring on her finger and let her slid the ring on mine too. "I will always love you, baby. Don't go away from me, okay? I'll tie you on the bed if you're planning — " she slapped my arms before laughing.

"Zyro! You're such a dirty person!"

I licked my lips as I wiped her tears trailing down on her cheeks. I cupped her face and chuckled. "Can I kiss you, hmm?"

She wickedly grinned and shook her head. "No."

I stared at her lips before crashing my lips on hers. I bit it and gently tugged it, making her giggle and wrapped her arms around my neck. The violinist started playing their instruments as the fireworks started popping out in the dark sky.

Honey tore our lips apart and went in awe as she stared at the fireworks popping in front of us. "It's so pretty!"

Nagulat ako ng bigla siyang umiyak ng malakas sa tabi ko habang nakatingin pa rin sa fireworks.

"Zyro, why are you always creating stunts like this?! Pinapaiyak mo na lang ako palagi!" she said before hugging me and burrying her face on my chest. "You're slowly killing me with your sweetness, Zyro."

I smiled and leaned to kiss her head. "These things that I am doing just for you will be always worth it in the end. Mahal kita at tatanggapin kong iiyak ka palagi dahil sa masaya ka at hindi nasasaktan ng dahil sa akin. I love you so much, my Honey."

"I love you so much too, my Zyro."

And at that time, it was the bestest night we had as a couple. To more years with you, baby.