I didn't care so I grabbed Levons hand and led him to the dance floor. We made our way through the crowd.

Levon and I drank some shots at the bar and I was a little drunk, if I'm honest. I felt my hips move to the rhythm of the music. Levons hands were guiding my hips.

"You're doing great!" I yelled at him, making him chuckle. He tightened his hold on my hips and I looked over at Jace, who was still glaring at us.

I wrapped my hands around Levons neck and pressed myself more into him. "I think making Jace jealous is working babe." He yelled over the loud music. Jace was gripping a glass while the girl was rocking her hips against him.

His hands were on her, but his eyes were gazing intensely at me, I smirked to him.

"Levon! I'm going to the bathroom, alright?" I said and he nodded. I was quite tipsy so I didn't really notice in which bathroom I was going to, the men's.

I was washing my hands when a man tapped my shoulder, I turned around to be met by a 50 year old man. The stench of alcohol filled my nostrils and I scrunched up my nose.

"Do you want sex too?" The man asked, and I felt my whole body stiffen. "No." I answered, almost immediately.

But, for some men, the word no isn't really in the dictionary. As soon as the word 'No.' left my lips, the man pinned me to the wall, leaving wet, gross kisses against my neck.

I screamed and yelled as the man unzipped his pants, but the music was too loud for anyone to hear.

I closed my eyes. This is it, this is the moment where my life is going to go downhill, more than it already was.

I thought it was over, I scratched the man the best I could, but I didn't really do anything.

I felt his hand go underneath my dress, and then, I heard a gunshot and the door was kicked open.

My savior, Jace. He was standing there, panting heavily. But then again, he looked as sexy as ever.

The man fell down, the bullet stuck in the back of his head. His body was now limp right beside me.

Jace rushed over to me without wasting a second to think, his hands gently touched my face, looking for any signs of wounds.

"Are you ok? Hazel? Haz-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because I jumped into his arms. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, his hand was on my lower back.

My head was on his shoulder, he rushed out of the club with me. Levon was already standing there, leaning against the car and twirling the key in his hands.

"Babe, are you okay?!" Levon yelled but I didn't respond with words, I gave him a slight nod. I felt safe here.

"Levon, you're driving today so I can sit in the back with her." Jaces voice was heard, and I heard a small 'Okay' from Levon before we were all in the car.

I was still wrapped around Jace, I didn't want to let go at the moment. I tightened my legs around his waist and scooted more into him, feeling his hands on my back.

"Thank you." I mumbled into him, and he stroked my hair with his hand.  "No problem." He said.

"Okay, Hazel! As soon as he heard you scream from the bathroom he literally threw the stripper off of him, and sprinted to the bathroom, I have never seen anyone move so fast in my life! Jace, where were you when I got attacked by the Spaniards, HUH?" Levon exclaimed, making me chuckle a but.

"OH MY LIFE LEVON SHUT UP!" Jace yelled back, a hint of embarrassment coating his voice. I just smiled and gave Jace a soft, gentle kiss on the neck.

I felt his body stiffen before he quite literally fully relaxed into it. "Do you want food?" I heard his whisper before he leaned his head back. I nodded a bit before giving him a trail of kisses along his neck.

"Levon, can you drive to McDonald's?" Levon nodded before changing the route.

I felt my body shiver a bit, but not long after I was passed an oversized hoodie which I put on my body immediately.

"Whose hoodie is this?" I asked, raising one eyebrow up. "Mine, like the gray zip-up you found in the house." Jace answered, oh shit that was his!

"I-,sorry." He just nodded with a small smirk and pulled me closer into him, making my stomach erupt with butterflies.

After 20 minutes of me being wrapped around Jace we reached McDonald's. "Get anything you want, love." Jace patted my shoulder a bit and I nodded.

Once I ordered my food, Levon started driving back to the house, I'm pretty sure he went over the speed limit because we were there under ten minutes.

"See you guys tomorrow, also, I left my number in your phone Hazel." Levon winked and I giggled a bit, giving him a hug before walking to the kitchen.

Jace joined me and made a sandwich for himself.
"I'm glad you're alright." Jace muttered and I almost cooed at his expression. I leaned my head onto his shoulder. A small gasp left my mouth when I felt his head against mine.

I smiled in response and offered him a few chicken nuggets, which he accepted with a small chuckle.

After we finished eating I went upstairs to shower, I needed to get those man's hands off of me. I got into the bathroom but forgot to lock the door.

I started showering and rubbing my hair with the shampoo. I let the hot water run along my back and I moaned softly.

"Hazel? Hazel?" Someone said but I didn't hear it. The door opened and I stood there, facing Jace, who was open mouthed. His jaw was wide open as his eyes traveled up and down my body.

Then he just smirked and put the towel on the counter and walked out, what the fuck was that. He just saw me naked and he smirked.

I finished showering and got dressed in a a blue lingerie that was meant to be my pajama, okay, just don't let Jace see you in this and we're good.

______

edited, the dance between Levon and Hazel is new!

ily<3