Chapter 15

Author Pov

The time was now 11:30 am. Jisoo was now prepared, she was about to leave but all of a sudden she saw Taehyung in front of her house. She didn't know why he came all of a sudden but he asked a question that made her froze "Where are you going Jisoo?" he asked. She didn't want to tell him the real reason since it could cause problems with him and Jungkook, so she told a lie

"I'm just meeting up with a friend" she said, unfortunately Taehyung didn't believe her so he wanted to come with her "Why don't I take you there? Just tell me the location and I'll drive you there" he said "No need, I'll just walk my way" she replied.

Taehyung wasn't having it though so she pulled her to the car and forced her to sit in the passenger seat "I insist, besides I really know who your meeting up with" he said in a cold tone "Y-you do?" Jisoo was now getting worried, did he somehow read their conversation? Or was it all just a good guess?

"Yes I know, your meeting up with him"

-

Jungkook was pacing back and forth, he didn't know what was taking Jisoo so long to arrive. He saw a black car stopping in front of him, when he saw who came out of the car his question was now answered.

"I'm sorry I'm a little late, I just had to deal with a little problem" Jisoo said. Silence was now surrounding the three of them, when it was taking long enough Taehyung decided to break the ice "So Jisoo what's your pick? Will you come back to that cheater or do you want to get your heart broken again?" He asked while slightly raising his voice.

Jisoo couldn't really think anymore, the longer time passes the more she gets nervous. She looked at Jungkook who was was eager to know her answer, he was getting concerned for her and wished that he never made her meet up with him in the first place if he knew that this would happen.

-

One problem comes with another. While the three were standing in silence there was somebody who was about to break it, it was non other than Chou Tzuyu. She quickly took out a gun and aimed at Jungkook

"Well Jungkook if I can't have you, then no one can" she quickly shot the bullet but it hitted someone unexpectedly.

-

Jisoo didn't know what to do anymore, she was in tears from everything that was happening. That's when she saw a girl pointing a gun at Jungkook, she immediately knew what was gonna happen next.

"Watch out!" She pushed him out of the way which caused her to take the bullet. Her back was bleeding and she immediately passed out, "Jisoo? Wake up! Don't leave me!" Jungkook was in tears from seeing her get hurt. He quickly looked at the place where the bullet came from, that's when he saw Tzuyu running away from them "Tzuyu?"

He quickly lifted Jisoo up to take her to the hospital "I know that we are in bad terms, but can we put that aside so that we can keep her safe?" He asked. Taehyung didn't waste anytime, he quickly opened the door of his car so that they could put Jisoo to rest while they drive to the hospital.

Jungkook went to the back seat and Taehyung quickly started the car and drove off, hopefully they will make it in time since Jisoo was in her worst at that moment.

-

Wow, probably the first chapter that I'm proud of hihihi✨ Hopefully you enjoyed it and always remember to stay safe and stay healthy. Anybody wanna listen to "Peaches"?