Chapter 13

Third Pov

"Why don't you go for a walk? Just to freshen your mind a bit" Jin said "I guess I could use some time alone" Jungkook replied. He went to put on his jacket and through the streets, he saw a bunch of couples roaming around and spending time with each other. He wished that he could turn back time and never talked to Tzuyu in the first place, but it had already happen.

All he could do now was to try his best to win her back, but the question is will he be able to do it? "I hope I can" he thought.

-

"So what do you want to get?" Taehyung asked, she was thinking so hard on what to eat but there were to many choices "I guess I'll have the chicken fillet" Jisoo said "Ok, I guess I'll get the usual" he called waiter and told them their orders "Ok, your order will be ready in a few minutes" the waiter said "Thank you"

"Hey I'm gonna go to the restroom for a sec" she said "Sure, I'll just stay here and wait for our food" The female quickly and went to the restroom, as she was done she went outside and saw her quote on quote ex "Jisoo?" He said in shock

"Hey, I'm sorry but this isn't the right time for us to talk so-"
Before she could leave he grabbed her hand tightly to stop her "Please, just let me explain" he said "Jungkook stop, I have to go"

"Jisoo, what's taking you so long?" Taehyung said before seeing the two of them holding hands, Jisoo quickly ran to Taehyung and stood behind him "Jisoo go back to the table, wait for me there ok?" Taehyung said.

The girl left and the two boys were now staring at each other furiously "Why is she with you?" Jungkook said while giving Taehyung an intense glare "Trying to make her feel better after what you did!" Taehyung replied angrily

"I know what you're doing, so you better stop or else" Jungkook warned him, Taehyung gave him a scoffed at him and grabbed his collar "Too late, because she's gonna be mine and there's nothing that can stop me. So just give up!"

Taehyung let go of him and went back to their table with a smirk on his face, Jungkook was left there with his fists clenched and about to lose his temper "I can't lose her, I won't allow it"

-

Twerks since we finished another chapter hehehehe ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ) but anyways hope you enjoyed it and feel free to vote or comment, I love you guys and please stay safe✨ Bye ❤️