Chapter 7 | The Tired Owner

Start from the beginning

Ice: Calm down Blaze. We just don't want you be stress out *Patting Blaze back softly*

Blaze clench his teeth and went upstairs without finishing his food, the elementals look at Blaze going up angrily and sigh. He went to Boboiboy room and sit on the bed.

Blaze: Why didn't you tell me that you overwork yourself... *whispering to himself and slowly tearing up*

[Note: The TTM easily sad and cry]

Blaze: Why didn't.. You tell.. Me.. I could help you.. I don't want you to be stress..

Blaze hold his tears until he feel someone touching his hat and took it off and touch his hair...

Blaze look up and saw Thunderstorm, Blaze eyes went big and his tears was at his eyes...

Thunderstorm: We didn't tell you cause we don't want you to get mad or stress out.... *Talking softly while his hand is ruffling Blaze hair gently*

Blaze: But I want to help Ori.. I want to help him to not fe-

Thunderstorm: I know you want to help Ori not to feel stress but you can do it when he awake... *Cutting Blaze words*

Blaze started crying out more tears and hug Thunderstorm.. Thunderstorm got shocked and hug back Blaze...

The elementals saw Blaze and Thunderstorm hugging inside of Boboiboy room.

Cyclone & Thorn: Aww.. I want hugs from Thundy/Big Brother too!!

Quake and Solar giggles when Ice is walking to his room..

Thunderstorm hear them and break the hug from Blaze, Thunderstorm then crossed arms and Blaze got shocked and look behind Thunderstorm and saw his brothers.

Blaze: Hehe Tsundere~ *He smirk at Thunderstorm*

Thunderstorm: Shut up... *Blushing hardly cause of embarrassing*

[In the morning]

Boboiboy came downstairs and saw Quake going breakfast, Cyclone and Thunderstorm is just chatting... Quake turn behind and saw Boboiboy rubbing his eyes and ruffling his hair.

Quake: Heyy Ori!! Good morning hehe *putting food at Cyclone and Thunderstorm plate*

Cyclone and Thunderstorm look behind and Cyclone run to Boboiboy and hug him tightly.

Cyclone: When will you stop overworking yourselves! Blaze and Thorn know already! *Hiding his face inside of Boboiboy chest*

Boboiboy: Heh.. Sorry I'll stop overworking hehe *rubbing Cyclone hair*

Cyclone look up to Boboiboy face and saw Boboiboy smiling so Cyclone start smile brightly.

Thunderstorm: You better alse Blaze will drag you out of Tok Aba's Kokotiam and we all do the work for you.

Boboiboy: Hehe.. I will *giggling*

Quake: CyCy, your breakfast

Cyclone let go of Boboiboy and went to eat his Breakfast with Thunderstorm. Boboiboy is just standing there looking at them eat when Solar is right behind him.

Solar: Soo~ Is your last time overworking yourselves? *Holding Boboiboy's shoulder*

Boboiboy: Woah.. Umm, you startled me hehe... And ya I won't overwork again hehe *Holding his neck*

Blaze come downstair rubbing his and saw Boboiboy in front of the stairs, so he decided to run and jump on him which make Boboiboy and Solar fell when Blaze is on top of Boboiboy hugging him. The Original Trio was staring at then and giggling

Blaze: ORI!!!

Boboiboy: He-

Solar: OWWW!! MY BACK HURTS!!!

Blaze: Hehehe

Blaze get off of Boboiboy and stand up Blaze hug him again when Boboiboy stands

Boboiboy: Heyy Blaze *Unamuse face but still smiling*

Solar stands and put his hand behind of his back cause It hurts since Blaze kick until Solar back.

Blaze: Today you're not going anywhere I'll be bringing you out and release that stress of yours!!!

Boboiboy: Hehe sorry Blaze. Bu-

Blaze: No buts!! Your coming with me!!

Boboiboy: Thank Blaze -w-

Solar: Ow.. My back hurts!! You kick me so hard, you fire bird brain!!

Blaze: Hehe my bad *rubbing his hair*

Solar and Blaze went to the dining table for breakfast and Boboiboy went upstairs.

»»---->»»--⍟--««<----««
[For the next chapter]

Boboiboy went up the stairs and saw Thorn rubbing his eyes slowly walking to the stairs, he also lower his head so he couldn't see Boboiboy. Thorn past Boboiboy and walk downstairs.

Boboiboy [Mind]: Hmm- Weird.. I'll go shower first then I'll go check on him..

Thorn reach to the dining table and eat his breakfast without looking at anybody. The others saw Thorn emotions then Solar talked to Thorn

Solar: Hey Thorn. You good?

Thorn: Ya I'm fine

Blaze: You don't seem fine..

Thorn: But I'm fine *chewing on his food mumbling*

Thunderstorm: Why not lift up your head? Your not usually this down?

Thorn: I'm just tired..

Cyclone: Hey Solar, what happened? *Whispering*

Solar: I don't know last I check he was sleeping.. That all

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・**・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

Heheh sorry this is supposed to be for next chapter but half of it is here hehe. Anyways hope you like it my first long story 😅 (I'm glad I have a lot of Ideas that is my mind)

1240 words wow first time :O