"You ok ?" I asked raising a eyebrow. "Are you mad at me ?" she asked scratching her neck.

"Yes" I said taking a piece of bacon off her plate. "i'm sorry" she whispered.

"I told yo ass she was gone put us on the couch, and you took all the room" I said mugging her.

"No I did not ! I fell off the couch. Twice" she said mugging me back.

"Well maybe if yo ass would've just shut up and went to sleep we could've got to stay in the bed" I gritted.

"I said sorry" she pouted and I rolled my eyes "whatever" I mumbled taking a bite out of the bacon.

"you can't be mad at me and eat my food" she said lowly watching me.

"Says who ?" I raised a eyebrow. She sighed and bey walked in .

"Goodmorning" she smiled coming over pecking my lips.

"goodmorning" mercedes said lowly "Don't goodmorning me" I mugged bey.

"Anyways" bey put her hand in my face and I huffed through my nose.

I pushed pass her going out to the back. I need a damn blunt.

Beyonce pov:

"i think she's mad at me" mercedes said lowly making me look over at her.

"So" I shrugged "She's mad at me too" I said taking the bacon off her plate.

"That was my last onee" she pouted watching me take a bite out of it.

"Aww i'm sorry lil baby" I copied her pout. "it's fine" she mumbled picking her fork up.

I watched her pick at her food looking like a lot was on her mind "Are you ok ?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"Yes i'm fine" she said giving me a fake smile. I squinted my eyes at her then shook my head.

"Why are you lying to me boo ?" I asked getting closer to her.

"i'm not" she mumbled moving back. I raised a eyebrow at her moving closer again.

"What's wrong ?" I asked pulling her into me "i-i um n-nothing" she said trying to get out of my embrace.

"Stop" I said holding her still "are you mad at me ?" I asked lowly with a pout.

"no" she said shaking her head "i'm just hot, is the air on ?"

I straight faced her after hearing that lame ass excuse and she sighed.

"Are you mad at me ?" I asked again. She stared at me for a while then I seen her eyes flick down to my lips.

"no" she whispered and I smirked "why you looking at my lips lil baby ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"i'm not" she said quickly looking away "i seen you" I said and she looked down.

I put my finger under her chin to lift her head "you wanna kiss ?"

She stared at me for a while not saying nothing. I leaned down putting my lips on her.

I pecked her lips twice "all you had to do was ask" I mumbled against her lips then pulled back.

She blushed looking away and I chuckled at her walking away going to look for nika.

I found her in the living room smoking "Hey baby" I smiled at her.

"Leave me alone" she said mugging me. I ignored her walking over and sitting in her lap.

"stop being mad at me daddy, i'm sorry" I mumbled straddling her.