The knights chuckled at that and looked in between them, trying to figure out the most appropriate way to respond and even how they wanted to respond to that.

"Why don't you show them, princess? Show them what you were hiding from them during dinner." Kylo told you, eyes twinkling with pure mischief.

You swallowed hard and squeezed your thighs together as if to remind yourself to keep the toy between your legs hidden from everyone else. You gave him an irritated look, but your brain was buzzing. You were in a room full of mobsters, and all of their attention was on you.

"Go on, be a good girl." Kylo prompted you, his voice was like velvet, and he was staring so intensely at you, you weren't sure if you could disobey him.

You glanced over at the knights across from you and froze slightly, noticing that they were staring at you just as focused as Kylo was. It was as if your hands were moving on their own, keeping eye contact with them as you grabbed at the material of your dress and began pulling it up over your legs.

"Keep going. Don't go too slow, or I'll rip it off." Kylo joked with you, glancing between you and his men, watching how they were reacting. It was like they were hypnotized entirely by you.

You kept your gaze low now, shimmying slightly, so you were able to gather the fabric around your waist, leaving you in just your underwear.

Kylo walked closer to you, hands still in his pockets as he moved his leg in between yours, forcing you to spread them apart by nudging your bare skin with his leg. "Come on. You know what I want...You know what they want."

You allowed him to spread your thighs apart, leaning back on your hands and grasping just slightly at the sheets. You glanced over at Vicrul, who was now easily in your line of sight, and you noticed that he was still looking down at his feet, not wanting to be involved at all.

Kylo moved down in front of you, lips near your ear. "You ruined your new panties, baby. They're soaked." He grunted, talking in a loud enough voice that his men could hear him but quiet enough for it to feel intimate.

His hand then went to the wet spot he referred to, rough fingers against the soft fabric. "Hmm." He hummed when he felt that the toy was still inside of you, just like he told you to do.

Then without warning, Kylo yanked the side of your panties down, leaving you exposed with your legs spread apart.

You gasped and grabbed at his wrist as if it would stop him from what he had already done. It was clear, though, that the thought of being naked in front of his men like this turned you on from the way you were breathing heavily, and your pupils were dilated.

The knights now understood what Kylo had been vaguely talking about earlier. The toy that was nestled inside of your body, curving around against your clit. They made noises of realization, murmurs to each other, or small chuckles.

Vicrul glanced over because he was curious about what the commotion was, and when he saw the toy, he quickly looked right back down at his feet, skin bright red. He'd spent so much time alone with you and you'd had that inside of you the entire time?

He was suddenly thinking about the way he touched your back and leaned against the balcony with you and how the entire time, you might've been squirming and dripping. He took a deep breath, trying to ignore how hard it made him.

Kylo pulled away from you and stepped out just slightly so that you were on display. You resisted the urge to close your legs. You loved when you made him proud and you knew that he loved when you were confident for him.

"How many times did I make you cum tonight at dinner?" Kylo asked you.

"Five." You told him, your voice not sounding even a fraction as nervous as you felt.