You nodded, trying your best not to let his warning make your nerves elevated.

"You're a good girl." He kissed your ear gently, "My very good girl. But I'm going to treat you like a whore tonight because I know it's your favorite."

You swallowed hard at that, a slight grin forming your lips at the way he was calling you out. Your hands absentmindedly went over his, fingers tracing over his cold rings despite the heat of his skin.

"I missed you while I was away from you, and I thought I could handle seeing you with Vic, but I couldn't. I just need to know you're mine again. I really need to feel it." Kylo told you, still talking only to you. "You love reminding daddy that he's the boss, don't you, princess?"

You nodded, backing up slightly so that his lips were no longer on your ear and you were looking at him. "Daddy's the boss." You agreed softly.

Kylo let a genuine smile fall onto his face at your words. It didn't matter how far he was going to boost his ego; if he asked you to reassure him, you always did without question. You were so good to him, and he was fully aware of that.

You attempted to move forward and press your lips against his, forgetting for a moment that you were in a room surrounded by his knights, and he was putting on a 'tough guy' front.

When you were close to meeting in a kiss, Kylo's hand instantly went around your throat, and he pushed you away from him. You let out a tiny yelp and attempted to catch your breath from the surprise.

"No kissing. Sluts don't get to touch my lips." Kylo told you. His tone was harsh but as he stared down at you, his eyes were so much softer. You could even see a hint of wrinkles near the corners which meant that he was smiling somewhere deep inside.

He'd been whispering to you before that the knights had stopped attempting to listen, but now that there was some commotion, their ears perked up, adjusting how they were standing or sitting to pay better attention.

Vicrul was staring down at his shoes, jaw clenched with nerves, not sure what Kylo had planned for him. He knew how ruthless his boss was. It didn't matter how close someone was to him; he'd take them out if he felt threatened. It was one of the reasons why he was so good at his job. Did Kylo feel threatened right now? It was hard to tell when it came to him.

You bit the inside of your cheek to keep from grinning the way you wanted to. You loved when he was rough with you like this. You supposed if you didn't know how much he loved you, you might be scared when he got in these moods. But you knew how much he cared about you, and this was just his way of showing it, at times.

    Kylo backed away from the bed and put his hands into his pant pockets, the sound of his jewelry clinking together just slightly as he did so. He moved to the side of you, looking between you and his men. "She looks gorgeous tonight, doesn't she?" He asked them, speaking about you as if you weren't there.

    The knights all nodded and made noises of agreement, staring at you. Across from the bed you and Vicrul were sitting on, there were couches and some chairs surrounding a fireplace. The knights were there, either sitting or leaning against the wall with drinks in their hands, there just to watch the show.

    You kept your eyes on Kylo even though you could feel the way that the knights were looking you over, staring at the way your dress looked on your body, splayed out on the mattress. You didn't care about them, per se. You just liked how cocky it made Kylo to have them around.

    "It's a shame she's such a mess." Kylo shrugged, a smirk growing on his face, glancing between you and them. "Probably got her seat all dirty at the restaurant.".