Chappie 14: The hero is always here

Start from the beginning

Arthur couldn't bear the fact  of hiding their relationship from the others, Al wouldn't let it come out. Since they never announced that their official, Arthur gets jealous that he sees Alfred catering to other girls thinking that he's straight.

He had to keep his sexuality a secret and its done worse for him when other guys thought he was stealing their girlfriends. Well in the end, Arthur and Al had to split but it doesn't mean that they don't have anymore feelings for each other. Arthur is only concealing the fact he hasn't moved on so well too, but Kiku had helped him so much.

"Well, Alfred... To tell you the truth, I haven't complete moved on either...But I know first hand that you're not homophobic but how you're acting makes you seem to be one. Matt came to talk me since he can't talk to you or Francis for advice, Kiku is also feeling the pressure of it too. So I can't talk to you, since it's making my blood boil. You have to make things straight with them, I know Gil will treat him well. Okay? I know you're better than this Al, you know  why people need to fall in love..." Arthur replied, consoling Al and possibly himself.

I guess facing up to him now is not really doing anything good to his heart, it's making him remember all those happy moments he had with him, all those times that he was the one who cheered and fought for him. It makes him remember the moments that they truly were in love, and now  a little feeling deep inside of him wants feel it again, wants to take him back. No, you have Kiku. His mind would deject.

But all the sudden, Al embraced Arthur by the waist and this took him off guard but he didn't push Al away. He stood their still but snaked his arms up to his back. It felt different being in the familiar arms of this embrace, it felt warm yet bad. "Thanks Iggy" Al whispered tightening the hug one last time then pulling off. "I hope we can still be friends?" Al added, looking intently at Arthur with a small smile. 

Arthur totally agreed with this yet he still hesitated, he was looking down again at his clasped fists as it felt like he wanted to hold Al's hand again. He could feel it, he could feel his emotions running through again. He looked up one more time and stared back to the American's blue orbs that seem to dazzle even in the dark, the ones that made him fall for him in the first place and for a minute there he wanted to stay in that gaze, he wanted him again, he wanted his warmth and his happy attitude. He wanted HIM. 

No, Arthur. His mind battled but Arthur did not acknowledge it, he was stunned in the moment,  he did not even look away and neither did Alfred, mesmerized with each other.

Alfred looked at his eyes then took a short gaze down his lips then back again, Arthur stood still. 

Alfred leaned forward to Arthur's face, he did not back away instead he waited for the impact. His mind a blur by his emotions. Once, Al's breath grazed on his cheeks and lips, then pressed his gently onto his lips. Arthur hesitated as he remembered Kiku but then all this time he always imagined Kiku to be Alfred when they kissed, he had already betrayed him but what's life without a little Spice? 

Alfred pressed harder and Arthur gave in, pushing all the thoughts inn his mind as he moved his mouth against the soft lips of Alfred, moving rhythm. Arthur is flustered and deadly hot, his mouth explored by the skillful tongue of Al. He wanted more, Arthur groaned as he held his hand to Al's nape to pull in him back further in. Alfred feels it, he pushed back Arthur to wall, caging him with his muscular arms. 

They pulled away to take a breath, grinned, then back again. They moved rhythmically, forceful yet passionate. Alfred gently placed his hand on Al's crotch, rubbing it through his pants. Arthur moaned in delight as he bit on Alfred's lip but he pulled away. 

"Al, we shouldn't do this" Arthur sighed as he felt his erection against his pants, wanting Al to do more yet he still hesitated. Alfred just smiled a little then pulled Arthur by the wrist into a dark corner in the hallway where no one would see them. 

Arthur stayed silent but felt so heated he could not miss this chance to satisfy himself. Alfred leaned on the wall as Arthur pulled down his pants and Al's too, unbuttoning it and revealing Al's boner. He was hard as hell and Arthur couldn't wait to suck it.

He immediately started to lick it's head with his tongue lubricating and pleasuring the American, Arthur started to jerk off too wanting to orgasm with Alfred. He sighed and moaned in pleasure from the skillful tongue of Iggy, sucking it deeper and deeper, wringing it with his tongue. Al pressed Arthur's head into his manhood more to reach a deep throat, he moaned. 

"Ahh, Arthur it feels so good. Ah-" Al moaned in such pleasure. Arthur continued to suck and lick as his hands pumped his own. Arthur moaned on his dick. 

"Ar- I'm cumming!" Alfred exasperated amongst his groans. "M-me too" Arthur moaned silently, pumping much more faster and forcefully. As they said it, they reached the pleasure of an orgasm, electrifying their bodies. They groaned in pleasure, their sweet semen flowing out, filling Arthur's dirty mouth and his own dripping on the floor. Arthur pulled out, he looked up to Alfred and grinned at him. Alfred did so, Arthur drank his semen with delight. 

"Arthur..." Al said knowing what they have done, Arthur just stared at him to give him a confirming smile. Arthur stood up and further pulled down his pants as he leaned his torso on the wall and perked his ass to Al. He grinned at him, "Only this time" Arthur said, as he spread his butt cheeks for Al to enter. 

Al gave no warning as he greedily pushed in with force, Arthur groaned loudly in pain and pleasure. Alfred pumped faster and faster, gripping on Arthur's soft ass, with each pump electrified their bodies, groaning and enjoying in the heat. This reminded Arthur that night he had with him, that hot night where they just didn't care and just loved each other. He DID love this idiot.

You're going to regret this. His mind uttered.

'Only this time...' He thought, only this time he'll face up to his feelings. People aren't perfect? So why can't countries be? 

What makes you think you won't come back for more?

'This is just a small mistake, can't compare to what I've done before'

Life's cruel, yes?

'ughh... It feels so good.'

Yes...

'What's life without a little Spice?'

And that dear was the night Kirkland cheated. It was an official break up sex, so no worries. Yes?These nations lived thousands of years, they probably did something worse than this, right? People aren't meant to be perfect, Arthur was just like one of those.  

Who says I can't get more apple sauce from an apple?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did not know how I would end this. Gahhh!!! But anyway, I hope you like this new chapter. Though I haven't updated for a very long time. Yes, He cheated. Hey, there still be more to this though. 

Hahah!

Anyway, thanks everybody!! See you NeXt ChApTeR!!!1!!

~MIKI~

@immikaylaV1D