🦋41. You dumbass🦋

Mulai dari awal

"Do the bloody spell sweetheart, or I'll kill the only family you have left." He smirks evilly and I run over to them and pushes him away.

"WHAT THE HELL KLAUS!" I yelled and he rolls his eyes and looks away. I grab his neck and drops him to his knees. "Apologize." He looks at them then back towards me and smirks. My eyes go yellow and I lean closer to him squeezing his neck tighter. "Now, or I'll make sure neither one of them does that spell." His smirk disappear and he glares at me.

"You wouldn't." He said with a low growl.

"Try me." I said sending him a growl right back.

He removes my hand from his neck and gets up. "I'm sorry." He mumbled and I glared at him.

"Sorry what? We couldn't hear you." Jae said practically loving this.

His jaw clenches and he looks over towards them. "I'm bloody sorry, now can you please do the spell." "He then grabs me by the throat, my back to his front. "Let's not forget who's the real alpha in this relationship love."

I roll my eyes and push away from his grip. "Don't push it sweetheart."

He smirk then walks over to the Bennett witches. "Bonnie Your energy helped my mother link us, and Jae you're older than Bonnie and a bit more powerful. Honestly I don't even need her."

"I'm only doing this because El loves you." She sits In front of the grimoire. "I need you and your siblings blood." Klaus grabs a case and opens it. There are four bottles of blood within it. Klaus points to them.

"Elijah. Rebekah. Kol. Finn." Klaus then bites his hand and holds his bloody hand clenched in a fist and looks at Jae as his blood drips. "Where do you want this?" He smirks.

Jae rolled her eyes and grabs a glass, holding it under Klaus's hand so his blood can drip into it. She then starts the spell to unlink the Originals. She pours one of the vials of blood into the cup. "Phasmatos Inta Grum Vin Callus Amalon Callagius Accodum." She mixes all the siblings' blood and pours it onto the table. "Cosom Naben Dox Callagius Amalon Gaeda Callagius." The blood starts to disperse into five different circles as Jae continues the spell. "Ceremum Descendium Vinum." The flames flare up as Jae continues the spell. The large pool of blood has become five separate pools of blood that are moving away from each other. "Phasmatos Inta Grum Callus. Cosom Naben Dox!!" Jae has completes the spell. The pools of blood are completely separated. Klaus looks at her and smirks. "It's done let's go Bon." She grabs Bonnie hand and they both hug me. "I'll see you soon." Her and Bonnie leave.

"You dumbass." I mumbled as I walked away from the hybrid. Rebekah walks out the room wiping blood from her hands.

"Is it done." She asked and I peep in the room smirking at a very bloody Damon.

"Yes, dear sister it is shall we celebrate." He said reaching for my hand.

"You both go ahead, I believe it's my turn." I take of Niks jacket and hands it to him as he takes it and they both walk off.

"Come to finish me off?" Damon asked weakly.

"That bite is looking mighty bad." I walk over to him and grabs a knife. "Should I call in my so called 'boy toy' I don't know if he'll listen though it's kinda hard keeping him on a leash." I stab the knife into his wolf bite and he screams in pain. "How could you do this to me Damon?"

Before he could answer,  Stefan enters the room with a duffel bag. "This was much different in my head." Damon says as I take the knife out and face Stefan.

"Came to save your real family." I asked looking him up and down.

"You'll always be my sister Anna." He starts walking towards me and I step back.