AoS: TUC

[A/N] Okay, so I'm gonna not always update this book in the same order. I can do an Acts of Service chapter with my characters and self-insert whenever I please 😂 Also, some of these are characters from Dawn of Despair, a Fangan by @The_Real_Monokuma

As Azumi walked through the dining room on her way to practice her newest routine, she casually caught a glass that Taro had accidentally bumped with his elbow. Though a bit of his chocolate milk had spilt on the ground and on her costume, there wasn't a single shard of glass littering the floor.

"Woooooooow! Great catch, Hirabayashi-san!" he called out with enthusiasm. He stood up to hug her and almost immediately slipped on the puddle, but she snatched his hoodie with her other hand and hoisted him up before he could faceplant. "Hehe... even better catch, Hirabayashi-san," he giggled.

"Thank you, dear. I shall go clean the floor. I'll only be but a moment, so sit tight, alright?" she doted. She hadn't been intending to make this stop, but it wasn't as though she couldn't practice afterward.

"Okie dokie poki loki!"

She headed straight to the kitchen to fetch some paper towels, where she unsurprisingly found Tozen, who looked as though he was already prepping to clean. She could feel a slight heat rise to her cheeks. "Oh! Tozen! I have not had much of a chance to speak with you today. How are you feeling?"

He beamed at her. "I'm doing pretty good! Happy to see you. I'm just about to clean the floor, though. The skid marks from Ace's skates are getting increasingly apparent."

She sighed. "Ah, yes. I am about to clean Taro's chocolate milk spill."

He grimaced. "Glass?"

"Fortunately, I was able to prevent that," she winked. It was rather charming, he thought.

"Ha! I shouldn't have expected anything less from you and your reflexes." She gave a confident curtsy, and he bowed back, which made them both chuckle. "Wanna go swimming later?"

"But of course! Say, three?"

"Perfect." With that, he took his bucket of soapy water and headed out to the hallway, snatching the broom he'd grabbed from the Warehouse.

...

He got to work scrubbing like a madman, buffing out any scuff marks or traces of dirt.

Whilst he was in the middle of this task, one Reyna Hamasaki strolled through, shuffling through pages of lines and reading through them dramatically. "You're doing a great job, Reyna," he complimented.

"Well, obviously. This is my talent, after all," she huffed impatiently. Before he could think of what to say in response to her snark, however, a blur of motion suddenly popped into view, and, as soon as it did, Reyna and the unidentified blur were sprawled out on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Kokie squealed. Heart-shaped chocolates and several love poems were now scattered about, mixed with Reyna's lines.

"Damn. Those were all in order," Reyna glared.

Tozen offered each of them a hand. "No worries! I can organize the papers for you both."

"But aren't you busy?" Kokie asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you supposed to meet Azumi at three?"

"Kokie," he glowered, "were you spying again?"

"Mmmmmmaybe," they responded nonchalantly. "So..."

"Don't even ask, it's not a date," he preemptively answered. "And where the hell were you even hiding?! The kitchen's pretty damn small!"