Intro: A Debriefing on the Love Languages/What This Book Is

The Love Languages are the ways that people prefer to show or receive love. There are five—

Words of Affirmation: People saying nice things to you. Like "I love you," or "You're amazing!" and cute little compliments like that.

Physical Affection: Hugs. Hand-holds. Headpats. All of the touches.

Gifts: Self-explanatory. Now, people who prefer to give or receive love this way ARE NOT shallow. They care more about the thought that goes into gifts. "Aw, they saw this and thought of me," or "They really put effort into finding me the right thing."

Acts of Service— Doing things for you. Teaching you things. Making you food. Helping you clean.

Quality Time— Just being with you and doing things with you. Going to your favorite places, chatting late into the night, etc.

Now, as for the purpose of this book. Treats. Goodies. Comfort. Because Munchy the persona, from a world of sweets, is supposed to be very good at warm coziness.

I'll write little oneshots or stories (sometimes with my LDOD characters, sometimes with my friends' characters, or sometimes with other characters of mine). Or I'll just write a cute excerpt, or have audience participation. And I'll cycle through the love languages.

So like (as an example):

A Words of Reassurance Chapter

A Oneshot focused heavily on cuddling or touch.

Umm... a present? I dunno what present I'd be able to give to you guys, but I'll see!

An Act of Service or a oneshot based on it (again, my ideas are vague, but still).

A oneshot based on quality time, or a little chatroom where we can RP or talk about a particular (lighthearted) topic. Y'know, just a place to spend time together.

And then the cycle will start over.

I might not post in here extremely often... but I will when I can. Cause everyone deserves a treat 🥰😜